TWENTY

Your POV

"So you're telling us that there's two bitches who looked down at you and your talent?!" Youngjo yelled.

They arrived here 20 minutes ago. Hwanwoong and Dongju built a pillow fortress and we are all scattered on it.

"Yep. That's why I act all grumpy and mean. Sorry" I looked down only to be greeted by a smiling Dongju

"Why are you smiling?"

"Cuz im not frowning?" I roled my eyes and continue talking.

"And we need to come back tomorrow for the results....I just tried to audition to kill some time. I don't care about the results but now i'm nervous as hell." I felt a tug on my shirt and I looked down at Dongju, again.

"What?" I asked pretty annoyed.

"You're cute"

"O...kay...is he drunk or something?" I asked trying to hide my blushing face.

"Nope" they all said in unison

"Poor Xion. You know y/n recently have a crush on one of the members of The Boyz sunbaenim." Youngjo shook his head.

"Wait- how'd you know?" I asked. I don't really remember telling him anything.

"I saw your gallery last time and it's full of pictures of S-" I cut him of by yelling:

"AH LET'S ORDER SOME FOOD" I grabbed my phone and dialed the number.

"Go get it" Yonghoon said to no one. After we heard a knock from the front door

"You get it" Harin said while his eyes glued on the tv.

"You should" Yonghoon said.

"How 'bout Dongmyeong?" Kanghyun said while finding the remote to turn the volume up

"No!" The said boy protested

"Guys shut up!"

"Language, Cya" Seoho smacked his head

"Get the food!" Youngjo yelled

"No! I missed my favourite part!" Hwanwoong whined

"Ow Leedo hyung, you kicked my arm"

"Sorry Keonhee"

"Guys the food!"

"Shhh! I want to sleep!" Dongju whined and went closer to me

"I go get it" I stood up not wanting for World War 3 to happen in my apartment.

I'm only wearing a black shirt and short. And I don't care cuz it's just the delivery man.

"Sorry fo-" I stopped mid sentence after I finally opened the door.

"Sunwoo-ssi?" My hand is still on the door knob and my eyes all wide.

"Ah hello. My hyungs wanted to say thank you for the cupcakes and they sent me to gave you this" He gave me a paper bag.

"Its bulgogi"

"Is Juyeon the one who cooked this?!" I asked rather, excited.

"Yeah... well bye!" He's about to walk away when I talked.

"Thanks. And do please tell the others too" he nod before entering their apartment.

I went inside and went straight to the kitchen. I swear I saw a light pink on his cheeks!

"Who wants bulgogi?!" I yelled and ofcourse I put some on my own plate first before yelling.

I heard then shuffling on the living room and in a blink of an eye, they are all here.

"Thank god they gave me the right amount. They must think i'm a big eater." I laugh.

We all eat happily and not long after, the foods that I ordered arrived. We ate and went back at the living room.

"By the way, who gave you the bulgogi?" Seoho asked.

"Neighbor" I simply anwered. I'm so focused on the movie cuz its my favourite.

"Really?" Giwook asked

"You're lucky." Keonhee said.

"Shhh" I glared at them

"Y/n, you've already watched that movie like ten times already" Youngjo groaned.

"Steven universe the movie is a MASTERPIECE" I tried to protect my favourite movie from these boys.

"Who's the one who gave you that bulgogi? Do you know her name?" Kanghyun asked.

"Actually its a he" I said.

"Wait- a he?! What's his name?!" Dongju yelled and grab both of my shoulder.

"Sheesh calm down, Dongju. Its Sunwoo"