TWENTY-EIGHT

Third Person's POV

Y/n stared at Sunwoo's phone not believing what she's seeing.

And at the same time, Sunwoo entered the room and looked at y/n, then at his phone, his eyes widening.

"Y/n?" She turned around and met eyes with Sunwoo. They stared at each others eyes for a good minute before y/n broke the eye contact.

Did I just confessed to him not knowing it myself?

She thought and look back at the phone.

"Did you...did you know it the whole time?" She asked and looked back at Sunwoo. Who's frozen at his spot.

"Sunwoo!" She yelled when Sunwoo's just stared at her.

I need to remind myself that he's a sunbae. And personal problems cannot be involved in work.

"Y-yes" He stepped closer but y/n stood up. He looked at her confused. Y/n walk pass Sunwoo but he grabbed her hand.

"Wait" He said and y/n look at their hands. She pulled her hand away and look at the other side afraid of what if Sunwoo saw her blushing face.

"Let's just continue tomorrow. You can leave my house now." She can't believe Sun or should I say Sunwoo's been lying to her this whole time.

She walk outside the practice room and towards her room. She locked the door and grabbed a pillow planting her face on it before screaming.

"I confessed to him! I'm such an idiot!!!" She banged her head on the pillow and flipped her body, staring at the ceiling.

That's why I am comfortable around him.

"That explains everything" She said to herself.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

He can't move. After y/n left, he just stared at his phone before walking and grabbing it. He walked outside and locked the front door.

"I'm an idiot" He mumbled and opened their front door.

His members are still not home because of their own practices so he went straight to his bed and laid down.

"I should've told her sooner" He mumbled before checking his phone. He smiled when he re-read y/n's message when she accidentally confesed to him.

Your POV

"How can I face him now?!" I yelled and stood up.

"Right. Personal things shouldn't affect work" I mumbled breathing in and out

"I should watch music bank to forget about it." I went to the living room after cooking some popcorn.

Not long after, my phone vibrated I put the bowl of popcorn down and checked who it is.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Can we meet up tomorrow?

"Oh my god! What should I say?!" I whispered yell.

multiluv:
Err i'm not feeling well. Maybe next time?

Someone knocked on my door and I put my popcorn down before walking at the front door and opening it.

"I'm sorry"