EIGHTEEN

Your POV

I quickly put my shoes on and run outside my apartment, not forgetting my guitar and some important things.

Outside the building, I saw about 12 men in all black walking towards a white van. One of them looked back and I couldn't tell who is it because i'm too far away and the mask is not helping.

I again run because cre.ker is not that far

"Why am I even running?"

I slowed down and put my earphones on, playing Stay by Blackpink so I will not forget the lyrics later.

After a long time of walking, yes I walk to warm up. I finally arrived at the building with the copy of my form in my hand. There is so many people who wanted to audition and it makes me nervous.

"Should I back out?" I mumbled while some staff gave me a number and guide me to a room full of other candidates. I'm number 9. And I think there's like 30 to 50 applicants here.

It's still 10 in the morning but I think all of the applicants is already here.

I decided to post something new after seating between a girl with a black long wavy hair and the other one is with a brown short straight hair.

multiluv

The longer I stare at you, the deeper I fall

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:Yah! Stay loyal to your bias!

Yah! Stay loyal to your bias!

multiluv:
You didn't even know who's my bias

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
YOU HAVE A BIAS?!?!

multiluv:
Sheesh calm down. Yes I already realized who really is my bias! And stop typing in caps it hurts my eyes.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
WHO'S YOUR BIAS?! TELL ME!!

multiluv:
Stop typing in all caps!!!

multiluv:
And nope, not telling you! I'm afraid that you'll come here and choke me to death.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Wdym?

multiluv:
What I mean is we overlap

And you're a meanie and idk what you look like

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Overlap? Pfft and what? meanie?

multiluv:
We have the same bias. We overlap

And I've never seen you face sooo

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
I told you, you have a picture of me in your phone!