TWENTY-SIX

Your POV

I'm still sleeping when someone knocked on my front door. I stayed up late at night watching three long movies in a row. And guess what I earned, yep eyes bags.

Not caring what I look, I lazily stood up and went to the front door. I opened the door while rubbing my eyes.

"Who is it? It's still early" I said grumpy and looking who might it be. When my brain finally registered who's infront of me, I shut the door close.

"Uhh give me ten minutes!" I yelled before rushing towards the bathroom to changed cloths and brush my teeth.

I ran back at the front door and smiled. I let him in and shut the door.

"Sorry for waiting, you're so early" I let him seat at the couch while I grabbed him some water. When I go back, he's watching tv.

Really?

"I'm not early, you're just late" He said while looking at me.

"Excuse me?" I asked a little offended.

"Its 10 in the morning" I widened my eyes and walk towards my room to find my phone that's lying on my bedside table.

10:07am

"Oh gosh" I went back at the living room.

"Let's start practicing" I said and bowed my head a little

"You should eat first, I brought kimchi fried rice made by Younghoon hyung" He smiled before handing me a lunch box.

"Thanks sunba- Sunwoo" I smiled and went to the kitchen to eat.

multiluv:
Sun. Are you up?

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Why do you think its bright outside?

multiluv:
Uhh because of the sun?

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Exactly!

multiluv:
Uhh okay. I'm not buying that joke.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
And I'm not selling my joke!

multiluv:

Anyways~ I'll tell who's my crush! I can't keep it to myself anymore!!!

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Really?!?!? Who is it???

multiluv:
Okay, my crush is my bias...

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Your bias in The Boyz?

multiluv:
Yep~ but please don't make fun of me okay? And don't be mad at me

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Why would I be mad at you?

multiluv:
Uhh cuz he's your bias?

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
...

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Is it Sunwoo???

multiluv:
Err yeah

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
REALLY?!

Before I can reply on Sun's message, I heard someone yelling and its obviously sunwoo so I ran outside and to the living room.

"What is it?" I asked looking around.

"N-nothing" I looked at him because he looks like a tomato.

"Are you sick? We can skip our practice" I said concered and I walked towards him and sat next to him.

"N-no. We need to practice so you can improve more." I just nod and look away.

"Are you done eating?"

"Uh yeah let's go" I stood up and so was he and followed me at the practice room

"So that's why I always heard music at our wall" I looked at him confused.

"Our room is on the other side of this wall" My mouth formed an 'O' and I plugged my laptop at the speakers.

"Im so sorry about the loud musics this past days. The boys are the one who's playing it loud" I stood up and bowed.

"Nonono don't bow at me! And its okay!" He blushed which I found cute and we scroll through my laptop to find a song with perfect choreo.

__________________

I can't feel any emotions while writing this story...is it good? Please tell me what you think of this story <3