FOURTY

Your POV

It's the day of our performance and I'm nervous as heck.

"Y/n, it's all gonna be alright" Sunwoo reassured me and they called us on stage.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed.

"Relax" she kissed my cheeks and I blushed.

"Yah what if someone sees you?!" I smacked his shoulder.

"Then let them" He pulled me at the stage.

We walked at the center and they played the music.

"Let's do this"

▪︎▪︎▪︎

After all of the performances, we are all back at the stage to announce the winner. And the CEO will announce it himself.

"And our winner is..."

Sunwoo secretly held my hand because I told him not to public our relationship. Just yet.

"Sunwoo and Y/n!" I stood there frozen, mouth hanging open.

Sunwoo pulled me towards the CEO and they gave us certificates and a small trophy.

"Let's go at our apartment building's rooftop tonight" he whispered and I nod.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

I decided to wear the gray hoodie for top because its night time and its almost winter so its pretty cold outside.

I walk at the rooftop to see no one. I walk further the edge and saw the city. Its beautiful with its twinkling lights.

Someone covered my eyes and I gasped trying to walk away from the edge.

"I know it's you Sunwoo" he chuckled and removed his hands on my eyes.

We both sat down at the bench as he put his hands around my shoulder.

"Why do you wanna meet up here?" I asked and lean my head on his shoulders.

He didn't reply and I looked up only to meet his gaze.

He slowly leaned in and I just stared at him, not moving at all.

Our lips connected and I closed my eyes.

My first kiss. He's so gentle that I thought I'm kissing a marshmallow. His soft lips perfectly fits mine and I can feel him smiling through it.

Not long after we parted and he hugged me.

"I love you, y/n" I smiled before answering

"I love you too, Sunwoo"

*╔═══❖•ೋ° 👑 °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Our destiny played a game with us but sadly, it lose and we win. Sorry Destiny but you are
'Checkmate'

*╚═══❖•ೋ° 👑 °ೋ•❖═══╝*