FIFTEEN

Your POV

I practiced the song for only four days and now weus is here to watch me sing the song.

"Sis, you're awesome" Youngjo said and walk closer to me. Giwook stood up and grabbed my guitar.

"Y/n, I know you can play the guitar" Giwook said before strumming my guitar.

"Yep. That's why I have a guitar" They laugh and Giwook hand me the guitar.

"Play the guitar. The songs that you chose is perfect and it's a plus if you can play an instrument" I smiled at Giwook while Yonghoon helped me with the chords that I got wrong.

After some time, I got tired and decided to watch a movie and order pizza. Dongju sat beside me on the couch with Gunhak on my left.

"Thank you guys!" I grab my slice of pizza and started to eat

"Hey y/n" I faced Hwanwoong. And replied with a small yeah

"What are you going to dance?"

"Twice' Dance The Night Away and The Boyz' No Air"

"Can we help you with the choreo?" Keonhee asked and I nodded.

"Let's watch a movie first!" Harin yelled and we all hummed in response.

After watching, we all went back at the practice room and Dongmyeong run at the speaker before playing Dance the night away very loud.

"Dongmyeong, It's an easy choreo. I can learn it myself, but 'no air' is difficult so can you guys help me in 'no air' instead?!" He nodded with a smile and changed the music.

"Dongmyeong! So loud!" Seoho yelled and run to the speaker to turn the volume down.

"Sorry hyung" first, I watched the dance practice version and started to learn some steps with the help of Hwanwoong and some of the members.

When we finished the chorus, we stopped and lay on the floor. Dongju went closer and handed me a water bottle and a towel.

"Thanks, Dongju" I smiled before sitting up and drinking the water. After taking enough rest, I stood up and played the song.

I started dancing but when it was close to the chorus the music suddenly increased. I looked at the speaker and saw Giwook smiling sheepishly at me. I just smiled at continued what im doing.

"Thanks for visiting me!" I smiled at them before they went out of my apartment. But after all of them left, Dongju came back and hugged me really tight.

"You're doing great! I hope you enjoyed it!" He smiled before kissing my cheeks and ran outside.

Did he just kissed me?!