SIX

Your POV

After a long day of taking photos here and there, they decided to take me out for dinner before dropping me in front of the apartment building.

I started to wonder around the apartment cuz I only went to the kitchen, living room and my room and there's still two more left.

First, I went to the room next to my room. I almost lost my eyes after I opened the door. It looks like a small dance room. The left side of the room is covered with mirrors with one big curtain on the side to cover them. The floor is a bit dusty but I can still definitely see that it's made of hardwood.

I walked outside and closed the door behind me before going inside the last room.

I had a small smile on my face when I opened the door, I'm greeted with empty space. Which means, I can do whatever I want with it. Sure I can change some other rooms but what's the point when I have an empty space?

This is perfect for my kpop merches and some collections.

_

Sunwoo's POV

"Where is that loud music coming from?!" Juyeon hyung and Younghoon hyung looked at me before shrugging.

I honestly love the fact that our room is at the end of our dorm because it's far away from the living room where we always hang out but now, someone plays music so loud. I went to the room next to ours and knocked.

"Hyunjae hyung! Keep it down!" I said opening the door and closing it after.

"Its not us" I sighed and went to the kitchen only to find Eric washing the dishes. I decided to help him and went to the living room where the rest are watching some action movies.

I sat next to Haknyeon hyung and decided to scroll through y/n's posts. She had two new which I ignored and messaged her.

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Hey! How many groups do you stan?

She's not replying, I guess she's busy? I looked around seeing some of the hyungs are sleeping or munching some cereals Jacob hyung had in a bowl.

After some time my phone dinged and I immediately put it on silent mode after some of my hyungs glared at me.

multiluv:
Do you have time? Cuz it will be a long talk

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Yep I have

multiluv:
I stan maybe around 20 groups or more. Do I need to tell you all?

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
NoPe! Just your top 3

multiluv:
That's hard~

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Pweety pwease? I'll tell you mine!

multiluv:
Okay okay sheesh!

multiluv:
Pentagon
Oneus
Onewe
The Boyz

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
That's four! Can you even count?

multiluv:
Onewe and Oneus is like a one happy team and family. And I need to add The Boyz in my top 3!

multiluv:
Who's in your top 3???

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Well mine is:
The Boyz
The Boyz
The Boyz

multiluv:
Seriously?! That's the same

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
Then here:
The Boyz
TBZ
더보이즈

multiluv:
Sun!

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
What? I'm loyal

multiluv:
Whatever

That word doesn't exist in my vocabulary

bye

Itsdefinitelysunwoo:
wHaTeVEr

Bye~

I put my phone down only to see Sangyeon, Jacob, Kevin, Changmin and Hyunjae hyung smirking at me. I mouthed a 'what' but they just laugh. Haknyeon nudged me and I looked at him.

"You're smiling, that's why" He smiled. I gave him a confused look before turning my attention at the movie.