Acknowledgement

BAGUIO SERIES #3: Unloved has finally ended!

It's a bittersweet moment to have finished this story because I feel so attached with all the characters! I love all of them here! And I love how it goes this long, one of the reasons why I needed to rewrite Unlabeled and Unchosen, because Mary and Tori deserves this kind of treatment too. #notofavoritism >:D<

Writing this story is really a big challenge for me because while doing the research for Anna's profession, it feels like I am studying Architecture too! The course was very hard and I know that if ever I will be the one to take the course, I've probably struggled more than Anna did. Haha!

I enjoyed researching the basics of architecture, and I love how I gained few knowledge about how architecture course works, and how they achieved their dreams slowly. I just wished that I showed in this story how Anna started from the bottom, from dreaming, to slowly reaching it, until finally having it. Huhu.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading and supporting BAGUIO SERIES! This does not ended the journey of this series. I have more stories to offer under this series, I swear! And I will try to give you different vibes, different personality of characters, different story, different plot, different theme, etc.

Thank so you so much again! I am just so in love with this series so much, I can't just let this go easily! T_T Please bare with my emotions, I just felt so emotional right now that I finished this story after all the doubts I have for myself.

I hope that you enjoyed reading it.

Next stop:

Baguio Series #4: Unmended

Please support Architect Deli, Engineer Dion and Hennessey's story! I promise to give you another heartbreak >:D< #charotnotcharot

 The first part is already posted na, you can check my profile. 

Again, thank you so much for continuously supporting BAGUIO SERIES!!! Especially to the ones who waited patiently for the update, to the ones who supported since Unlabeled's days, thank you so much for keeping up! For the inline comments that I enjoyed reading. It gives me motivation to write more. I hope you'll continue giving me comments, and I accept criticisms, don't worry.

I will forever treasure you, guys, and will do everything to make it up to you!

Anna and George is finally signing out, but you can still see a glimpse of them on Unmended. Stay tuned! ;)

Thank you so much again! I hope you liked how the story goes! I give it my all, I think! Haha! If you don't think that it's not a good story, thank you still for reading, because that's what really matters to me the most. :)

I hope that you'll support Deli, too! I've given hints about what will happen to her, but it will be more painful to read her point of view, so please, give it a chance...or a try.

Thank you again! Love you all 😭

-mari 🌻