Chapter Twenty-Eight

A few days had passed Kotoko still had yet to tell Jin. She was getting cold feet, she had to go through the pregnancy thing all over again, maybe alone again.

Kotoko sat in a chair watching as a girl model her clothing, she was distracted by her thoughts. She didn't even notice Joey had come up to her.

"Kotoko!" He shouts

"Huh?"

"I've been calling your name for the last minute. Whats wrong?" He asks while taking a seat right next to her.

Kotoko shakes her head "Nothing." She says.

Joey watched her, he knew her too well but he decides if it was important she would tell him.
*
Kotoko goes home after the shoot and to her surprise Hiro and her father weren't home.

She took this time to take a bubble bath. And as she laid there the baby came to mind.

She ran her fingertips over her stomach, she kinda hoped she could see the baby.

"Why do you choose now to show up?" Kotoko sighs while removing her fingers and continues her bath.
*
After her bath Kotoko decides to put on a face mask, which calms her down.

She picks up her phone and plays some music.

"I want some tea." Kotoko says. Then she walks into the kitchen and begins to brew some tea.
*
As she drank her tea she check her emails. To her surprise she gotten a email from Jin.

"Oh no..."

Hey its Jin!
I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tonight.

Kotoko stared silently at her screen, unknowing what to say to him.

"Okay..."

Sure. I have something to tell you let's meet at my father's restaurant.

She sends him the address and he replies with an 'Okay' and the time to meet.
*
Kotoko arrived at the restaurant at 9 30 like they agreed. To her surprise Jin was already there sitting at one of the booths.

Kotoko ushers Hiro to the bar table to have her father watch him while they talk.

"Hey!" Jin waves Kotoko over once he saw her.

"Hey." Kotoko greets back once she got to the table.

"How are you?" Jin asks as Kotoko sits down.

"I've been good just a few things had come up..." Kotoko trailed off focused in thought.

This got Jin's attention "Like what?"

"Well you see Jin... I'm pregnant."

Jin froze in the spot.

"And it's yours." She says.

Jin stayed quiet until "What... are you going to do?" He asks slowly.

"I'm going to keep it." She replies

"Then We should get married."

Kotoko was stunned silent.

Well that's where ima leave Little Kisses stay tuned for book two