Mr. Kim & Mr. Kim ( 29 )

( Few Hours earlier, before the kidnapping happened )

"fuck...their a match made in hell..."

Namjoon sigh and stood up from the ground, He scratch the back of his neck. "what am I gonna do?...he took my car though...he'll probably destroy it" Namjoon said just by imagining it, He could clearly see what his car is going to look like when he sees...if he ever see it again.

"What the fuck are you doing in here"

When Namjoon was about to cross the road, He turn his head to the side to see Jimin looking at him in a rather annoyed expression. "Oh~ sight seeing~ how's my son by the way?"Namjoon said as he crossed his arms, Jimin snicker at him.

"His fine...tell me...why did I see Jin taking your car?"Jimin smirked at him as he saw how Namjoons expression changed, Namjoon scoff, "His going to save his husband...that's all..."Namjoon said and walk away, Jimin gritted his teeth and grabs him by his wrist.

"What the fuck are you planning!!!!"Jimin exclaimed when all of a sudden Namjoon yank his hands away from him as he backs away, Namjoon click his tongue. "I said it's none of your business..."He said once again, With a bitter smile Namjoon gave him, He immediately left in a hurry and ignored Jimins desperate call for him.

Jimin stood there dumbfounded and grabs his phone before dialing Seokjins number, He waited for him to answer but Seokjin wouldn't pick up his phone, He desperately tried to contact him again and again but Seokjin didn't. Jimin lets out a heavy sigh, "Namjoon...that fucking coward..."Jimin mumble and made his way towards his car.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*SLAPS

"YOU FAILED?!? YOU FAILED TO TRICK THAT BITCH?!?"

Namjoon's mother, Mrs. Kim raised her voice as soon as Namjoon returned and told her that his plan failed, Namjoon clench his fist. "why are you so desperate for that company...it wasn't yours from the start mother"Namjoon said glaring at Mrs. Kim, She flinch and slaps him again, Namjoon click his tongue as he endured the burning sensation his feeling in his left cheek.

"NO! THAT COMPANY IS GOING TO BE MINE! AND I AM GOING TO GET THAT COMPANY! YOU WILL TAKE THAT SEAT AND BE THE NEW PRESIDENT WHILE I TELL WHAT TO DO!!! I AM YOUR MOTH---"

"ENOUGH!"Namjoon yelled making his mother back away, He sigh out of frustration, "Get a fucking grip Mom...if you don't stop this I am going to tell everything to Dad..."Namjoon said without hesitating at all, Namjoon knew that his mother was a very persistent person, she is someone who will do anything to get what she wants but He also knew that His mother is going over board over some company.

"Tell your father?...fufufu...you're too late son, you're father already knows"Mrs. Kim said and snap her fingers, Her men brought Namjoons father who was half-looking dead, He gasp and immediately went by his side.

"DAD!...MOM! YOU'VE GONE CRAZY!!!"Namjoon yelled and tried to put his Dad in a better position since he noticed that he was having a hard time breathing, Mrs. Kim laughs and claps her hands like she was a crazy person.

"Son? guess who's next in my list~"

Namjoon gulped knowing who it was, "Mom...please you can't do this!"He exclaimed and was about to get up when all of a sudden he was knocked over by one of her men, Mrs. Kim smirk and stood up as she walk towards the door.

"Mommy's doing everything for you sweetie~ so you better be good if you don't want to die"

With that last warning, She left the room along with her men, Hearing her lock the door, Namjoon immediately grabs his phone as he dialed Jimins number hoping he'll answer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin drove his car around the street as he decided to take a look around the neighbourhood not untim his phone rang, He glance at his phone to see that Namjoon was calling him.

He sigh and park his car infront of a fast food, Jimin then swipes it open and puts it on speaker.

"What is it Nam---"

"MY MOM IS GOING TO TRY AND KILL YEONJUN! YOU HAVE TO HURRY AND SAVE HIM!!!"

"W-WHAT?!? WHERE ARE THEY?"

"IT'S IN XXX ST. WITH A MAROON TO RED GATE! QUICKLY GO TO THEM!!!"

"OKAY!!!"

Jimin hungs up and immediately started his cars engine and drove all the way to Seokjins house in full speed.

( Hours Later, When the kidnapping already happened )

"so that's Seokjin and Taehyungs kid" Jimin said as he came back from the kitchen with two cups of coffees in his hand, Jungkook who had his eyes set on Yeonjun who was fast asleep beside Jimin's son Soobin, "Yeah.....did you contact Seokjin..."Jungkook asked Jimin who shook his head, "Not yet...but I'll try and contact Namjoon...He knows something that I don't know but...for all I know for now is...Namjoon's mom...that witch was the one who planned this all"Jimin said tilting his head at the side due to exhaustion.

Jungkook clenches his fist together and lower his head down, "...C-Can I take a rest for a bit..."Jungkook said as he stood up, He did felt exhausted because of running or the stress his been feeling for quite some time now, Jimin nodded and gave Jungkook the extra bedroom Jimin has in his house.

"Don't worry...I'll take care of Yeonjun for now" Jimin said earning a nod from Jungkook, He shut the door close and went back down at the living room to see both of them are awake.

Soobin tilted his head to the side to see a strange baby beside him, "Ung?..."He extended his arm towards Yeonjun's cheeks as he squishes them with his tiny little chubby hands.

Jimin giggled, "You guys are going to be the best of friends when you grow up" Jimin spread a smile not until his phone rang, He went towards the table to get his phone.

Jimin sigh in relief because the person who called him was none other than, Seokjin.