Chapter 1

Kita's prov

I wake up to something or someone poking me i slowly open my eyes to see greyson a 6 year old boy who thinks i am a normal wolf.

I saved him from a orc along with his mother who are very greatful they took me into their mansion i get to come and go as i please the staff love me.

Greyson and his mother Heather lost a husband and father the day i saved them if i was just a little earlier i would of managed to save him to but i wasn't fast enough i learned that sumomers ,elfs ,dwarfs, gremlims and orcs exist here and i am only werewolf here i have been here for two weeks and they have had no visitors from people or ocrs.

Grey is a cute little boy i see him as a little brother the wolfs here are half the size of normal werewolfs and i am the size of two normal werewolfs but i made my self the size of the wolfs that live in this world so people would get suspicouse.

I look at Grey who is smiling at me i lick his face earning a giggle off him heather enters the room and smiles at the sight of me and Greyson.

She sits on a chair and watches as i play woth Greyson he made me a toy a with rope to play tug of war with i am gentle with him because he is human after all.

They named me Quin i don't mind it to be honest "Quin come here girl"Heather said i locked Grey again then trotted over to her and sat down she scratched me behind my ears me and my wolf purred i placed my head on her lap.

"Your pur good girl we love you no matter what" she said to me with a smile i licked her hand and she giggled as she stopped giggling her butler i have no idea what he is called came in "My lady you have a visitor Lords Jack pole and Lord Freddric bulm" the butler announced Grey got up off the floor and i went over to him i am a little bit biger than a great dane so i am massive compared to him.

"Can i ride your back please Quin?"Grey begged me i lay down and he climbed on and held on to the collar they gave me it a Leather plain leather i trotted out of the room with grey in my back nd stayed next to Heather.

We went to her husbands office where she sat in his chair Grey stood on my left and i was sat between him and heather so she was to my right two mem entered the room one was defently drool worthy for sure the other was not so much.

"Lord Jack and lord freddric welcome
To my house what brings you here?" heather asked them the drool worthy man looked at her then me to her again i sat their proudly "I came to see if you needed anything after your husbands death" he said to her i can tell he is telling the truth and being sincere with her.

"Lord jack i am still saddened by my husbands death but i have help to lessen the pain i am in from such a loss" She said as she strokes me on my head i leaned in on her hand Lord Jack looked at me with a raised brow i slowly stepped away from heathee and grey and walled over to him acting unsure about him then i got close enough i sniffed him when he held is hand out to me then i locked it and went back to Heathers side and sat proudly as Grey giggled.

"Why are you giggle little man?" Jack asked Grey he looked at me then to lord jack "I think she likea you she has never gone closer to people she doesn't like"Grey explained Jack looked at me for a momemt then smiled "Is that so?" He said more to uim self then anyone

"Heather i am here to ask your hand in marriage my Dear after your husbands death you will need a man of the house" i am guessing lord freddric said he looked at me in disgust i could feel his evil intentions from here i got up and went slowly towards him he hit my snout i yelped and backed away letting out a low growl i stopped protectivly in front of heather and grey lord jack stood to my side.

Heather looked at me for a moment no doubt figuring out why i acting this way then looked at lord freddric in anger "Lord Freddic you will not harm my Family pet ever again and i will never love a man like you so if i was you i would leave before i call the gaurds to throw you out" she said pointing to the door freddric scoffed but left.

I went over to Greyson who looked like he was about to cry and put my snout om his shoulder then licked his ear he giggled the i nudge him gentle and trotted away he chased me around and i did with him as he laughed happily.

When night time came around jack stayed for dinner he kept on feeding me scraps under the table they ate in silences till Heather broke it "I am guessing your here to ask the same and freddric only not as rudely" she said he chuckled and nodded his head blushing a little i mentally Awed.

"Yes i was hoping i could Marry you but when your ready and have done grieving peter was my best friend we both fell for you but i stepped back so he could be yours and we made a promise if he should pass away before his time i have to step up and proetct you and his son" he told her she was shocked tear fell from her eyes but they were happy tears and Grey got out of his chair and hugged Jack.

"I want him to be my new daddy he won't replace my birth daddy but he is nice Mama he will make you happy" Grey said to her she looked at him and smiled then nodded.

"But what about Quin?"Grey asked turning to me "She has to go back out to the wild at some point sweetie she is a wild animal but a very kind and sweet wolf" heather said grey yawned and Jack picked him up.

"Bed time buddie" he said Heather smiled as jack got up and walked to the stairs Heather followed along i went to her office amd she came back down and shut the office door after checking on me i know what i have to do and i feel sad about it.

I shift to my humam form and look in the big mirror as the moon light is my only source of light my black hair reaches my ass and my blur eyes have a light they were lacking before i came to this world the scar on my right side is from a brand but looks like a birth mark now its in the shape of a wolfs head.

I take the collar off and got to the desk i write a letter to heather and grey and a seperate one to jack i fold them with their names on them then open the window i am 18 years old with curves in all the right places and i am werewolf.

I jump out of the window and run to the woods i climb the wall and go into the woods i shift thwn start running i go the cave where i woke up it was a great pleace to be i run for half the night to get their once i enter the cave i go to the flat rock lay down and fall asleep.