Chapter 39

Kita's prov

I wake up before everyone else and i sneak into the woods to where and shift i run around for an hour then get dressed again and head back to camp once i get there kuro turns to look at me.

"You are going back to the village kuro" i told him "Nope i do what i want" he said smirking

"Look i have a bad feeling about today and last time someone died i want to protect you now go and be free or whatever" i told him he raised a brow at me picked up his sack and started walking away i didn't stop him.

4 hours later the sun is up and shining everyone has done packing i climbed into the back of the cart Blake gave me some lose paper and a pencil with a knife i used the chopping baord i made to lean on i drew a dress then some wolfs along with me in wolf form.

Miles sat next to me watching me when i was done he took the papers off me and looked through them "These are really good and the wolfs are great to i like this one" he showed me the one of me in wolf form my wolf purred at him and i mentaly rolled my eyes at her earning a growl.

"You can have that picture" i sais to him he smiled and hugged me i gave him a small smile.

We traveled for a while then we stopped i heard gate opening and we drove through i looked out and saw we were at the kingdom everyone seems so happy here other than the slaves.

I take the keather sting off my neck and put on my ring then tie the leather string around my wrist we drive through the kingdom and then go through another set of gates we drive a for 5 minutes then we stop.

"We are here come on im sure the other noble women and men would like to meet you" Miles said taking my hand and helping me out of the cart i grabbed my sack on the way out i am wearing my blue skirt and cropped top also i have my hair tied back with a bobble.

I get my staff he other one was taken by kuro sneaky man people are waiting outside ready to great us and i see the king he is am older version of blake for sure i take out my bobble and let my hair blow down.

Blake comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder we walk to the king "Son you brought back a very beautiful lady for sure its very nice to meet you young lady" the king said kissing my hand i am disgusted but i don't let it show.

"Your makesty its a pleasure to meet you my name is Kita Wolfford and i think you doing a fine job with your kingdom" the king smiled at me and nodded his head at me.

I felt something clamp shut on my wrists i looked to see shackles 'Oh great this again' i thought while i rolled my eyes i took off my boots and put them into my sack and threw blakes knife in a bush.

"Your really going to cage me up for no reason i did nothing to you and yet im getting punished" i stated annoyed as gaurds held me by my arms and the chain of the shackles.

The guys are shocked by Blakes behaviour but i knew humans can be like this and i was stupid even to traut a prince again i pull my left arm free and the chain dangles i slap Blake across the face everyone gasps at this.

The king storms back as the gaurds manage to retrain me again and he grabs my face "You will be put in the erenia with the monsters for that and if you sirvive then the end of the event will turn into a show" the king said meancely i glared at him.