Chapter 18

kita's prov

I wake up to the sun shinning on me i get up feed and water the horses again and wait an hour or two so they won't injure them selfs after eating.

I get in the drivers seat and pull put of the cave with ease we go through the last village and two things catch my eye a small sack and a very large bag that looks like a large book bag i buy them both.

I take off the cloak and put in my mew bag we ride through the last of the village i keep on the road till i see the check point gaurds look at people i know they are looking for me.

I pull up to where the gaurds are they look at me for a second "1Gold coin to get through" the gaurd said i gave him a gold coin and he let me pasted.

When i am far enough away i let put a breath i had no idea i was holding i take out my map and look at it their are some caves i can live in.

I drive for 6 days only stopping to sleep ,feed and water the horses i set off again drive for half a day and then go into the woods i see a cave big enough for me drive in and out of.

I drive into the cave and look around its a good set up i find a 3 flat rocks but the third is big flat rock i find a deep dent a little deeper then the one back at the other cave i take out the large chest and place in the dent then open it i place my other joural in the chest then i l leave out one quil and small ink jar out.

I put the rest into the small sack and place into the chest i then take the sack with the men clothes in and empty it into my new bag i put 30 bandages into the chest as well i take the spare cover cut into a cloth i wrap the handcuts with the keys that are tied together into it and place into the chest i shut it and place a flat rock over the Dent covering the chest completely.

I go and look at the back of the cart i take the two chains i see a place to hide them i put them in the hiding place then i unchain the barrels i take two off the back off the cart then i grab my frabrics and sewing kit along with the spare cover i ruined a little.

I get my sketch joural off the cart with the jar of foundation i put the the water proof frabics and 5 of the 6 frabrics into the empty sack then hide them with the chains i put the foundation jar qith them then i pick a big rock an put it in place so its fully hidden.

I take the clothes out of my new bag and fold them neatly them pu them back in the bag with the bandages,sketch book with a pencil and my folded cloak.

I lool at the shackels i had made i have one mormal key for it and its small than normal ones as is the first master key i put them in the hiding spot woth the chains with the handcuffs then move the rock back.

Grab the sack with the bedding and set it up for the night i feed and water the horses then i chain tue remaining barel on the cart down so it won't fall off.

I cut the black silk i make 2 normal tops,one night dress, 2 pairs of black pants that could be passed off by leggings, 5 Cropped tops and 5 Skirts.

I put on a cropped top and skirt and fold the mens clothing i was wearing i take off the wig and hair net and let my hair flow down i look at the craps of black silk i make 3 ribbons one small one amd two large ones then i turn the other scraps into 2 pairs of ankle socks.

I pack the two bog ribbons and socks with the clothes i made i then put the small ribbon on top of the bandage i take the other mens clothes out of the bag and place the ones i wore today into the bag with the bandage and ribbon,wig and hairnet.

I grab the sack with the clothes i made and hide it under my thick sleeping mat i lay down and shut my eyes then im out like a light.