Chapter 38

Mile's prov

Its been 3 days since Kita bought the slaves she bought frabrics made them a sack each and clothes she also went hunting and kill 9 bears and she bought them some sleeping bags along with a cart and horse.

She made them a map to a village they have to go to and the pregnant elf and her husband along with the little girl left yesterday morning so she only has on slave with her and she sent them along with a letter.

I keep an eye on the slave she kept with her he looks at her like he either wants to kill her or rape her.

I watching him now because she is with thr women slaves at the moment practicing for something the men are all confused to why she is doing this but she also has taken frabics with her.

Kita's prov

"Ok ladys we are doing out show tonight the outfits are done and all we need to do now is make sure you are all well fed before the show starts" i said the 5 women nodded there heads at me.

"Get back to work then" i put the outfits into a sack i made and go back to the my spot as the girls go back to work.

I leave the sack there and go to bath i clean my self when i finish i get out the river and get the shock of my life kuro is watching me.

"Kuro are you trying to kill me?" I asked him he raised a brow at me

"I didn't know you was watching me even when i um nevermind" i said blushing he just wittnessed me masturbating while i bathed.

"You been while you got your self off yeah i saw that it was entertaining" he said with a smirk "Oh shut up" i said slapping his bicep i put on my cropped top and skirt then my boots i agusted the dagger in my left boot and the pouch in my right one.

Prince blakes prov

She has no idea what i have planned when we get back to the kingdom at the end of the event she will be the main part of the show the guys have no idea either after the end of the event she will be chained in brand new shackles naked to a table me,Noah,Miles will have our way with her.

Its going to be a lot of fun she will break and we will have warrior at our command i have been sending letters to my father and a sketch of her to him he is please to see how beuatiful she is.

We will be leaving in the morning
and we will get to the kingdom by night fall then the day after tomorrow the event is on.

Kita's prov

I said i was going on a run i took my bag with me and hid it well then i stripped and shifted and ran around in my wolf form for 3 hours then i got dressed again went back to camp.

The only things i have now are my pouch,dagger,pillow,two blanketsand, the outfit for tonight and the sack i made also my cloak.

I brought back a long large log i woodled two staffs out of it i place the one down and keep hold of the other i practice my fighting with the staff Kuro stands and picks up the other one
"I am might as well help you practice" he said with a shrug "Thanks" i said we started to fight with the staffs.

The men watch us with interest kuro tried to sweep my feet i jump and roundhouse kick him onocking him on the floor he rubs his cheeks "Not bad" he said to me i smiled i held my hand up and helped him up.

"Thank you for that but now its show time" i said with a smile.

Me and the girls changed into our outfits and they did my hair for me and i out my skirt and cropped top into the sack ben and his friend had there instroments ready me and the girls stood infront of the large fire.

"The girls came up with an idea to put on a show for you guys i hope you enjoy it" i said they all watched up silently

Ben and his friend started to play the music me and the girl sing the songs the werw kind enough to teach me and dance in put belly dancing outfits after we finish 7 song its time for the last song.

Ben and his friend play the music and i sing the song of awakening with two of the girls as we dance i do the light trick and little balls of light rise from the ground when we finish the song the light goes out.

After the show the girls go to their masters who seem to love the outfita i made for them.

"You should make there clothes more often they are smoking hot" one of the girls masters said the girls blush at this and i giggle.

"We have great bodys why not show them off a little" i said and gave the guys a wink the girls giggled at there exspressions.

"Well good night sleep well" i said i grabbed my small sack and walked over to my bed Miles came over to me woth a smile on his face i smiled back.

"That was amazing" he said to me Noah,Blake,Ethan and Ben came over to.

"That was really great entertainment you should sing at the end of the event that would please the crowd i inow that much" Blakes surgestes

I think it over for a second "Sure why now i know the perfect sound to sing" i said with a smile on my face.

I say my goodnights to the guys and Miles stays with me we lay on top of my bed looking at the stars "I want to tell you something but i am not sure if you will want me after i tell you" Miles said i looked at him.

"I really like you Kita very much actaully" i wasn't shocked to hear this after all i heard him days ago talking to his brother.

I smiled at him "I care about you but i can not love anyone i am not a good person people have died by staying with me and i refuse to let anyone else die" i said simply i felt the blanket shift and looked to see a sad looking miles going to his tent.

"People have died with you why is that?" kuro asked me

"Because i am normal i am half human and my other half will never be known if i can help it" i stated bluntly kuro looked stunned for a second then nodded his head at me.

We went to sleep and i had a dream the moon goddess appeard she told me not to trust all the humans.