Chapter 62

Kitas prov

Finding out what elijahs brother had planned made me angry very angry i am not happy with his brother at all when we get home we need to make a plan.

What elijah doesn't know is a snuck into the royal studie and found a map and papers about a rebellion.

I drew a copy of the map and took a few of the papers so i should be able to find them if the time comes.

We get back to the estate and i smell a new scent i look around and find a hooded figure sneaking around i grab them and pull the hood off then put my knife to there throat "How much is the king paying you to kill us?" I asked the person

"1,000 gold" was the simple answer

"I will give you 3,000 gold just to leave us be" i offered

"Thats sound reasonable to me" the assassin said i let go of her and give her the pouch with 4,000 gold in it.

"There is an extra 1,000 gold as compensation for what i just did now leave here and never come back" i told her she nodded put her mask on and left.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart but it wasn't me who was injured i rushed to Elijah to find him on the floor i turned him over he has blood on his mouth "im sorry please forgive me" is all he said i saw the life leave his body.

Everyone came running out when i screamed out in pain from losing my mate the elite gaurds i hited came to along with the baby ,rose and Daisy the pain was unbearable but it stopped after an hour my baby is fine my wolf protected it.

I let out a sad howl and about 40-45 wolfs came out of the woods and sat in a circle around me.

Rose and Daisy come to my side and hug me i wrap my arms around them feeling weak ine of the wolfs comes and helps lift me by using its snout.

11 years later

"Nora sit down, Liam put that down and Elijah let go of rose right now" i order my triplets

Liam and elijah take after their father in looks and have my eyes where as Nora looks just look like me rose and Daisy bacame my daughters daisy marryed cody when she turned 18 and rose found a young man her age who is also from the wolf warrior tribe.

They are happily married and exapecting i am 34 years old and i look the same as always i haven't aged yet and my kids got there wolfs early.

Noras wolf is a pure white one with a black spot on her forehead where as the boys have jet black wolfs liams wolf has a white patch under his chin thats how you can tell them apart.

"Mama Liam bit me again"Nora whined "Oh goddess help me i am about ready to kill a few pups" i muttered

I hear a chuckle from the door way and turn to see Doc the kids turn to see him "Unlce doc" they shout as they run and hug him.

"Hey ma me and lucas are wondering if we could move into the mantion with you?" Rose asked me

"Please do i am about ready to murder these kids they are driving me crazy but i couldn't ask for better pups" i said with a smile she laughed and hugged me.

"Don't worrie ma i will help out the best i can" she said smiling i couldn't ask for a better adopted daughter.

"Ok kids we are gping into the woods to shift and let our wolfs have a little fun how does that sound?" I asked thw kids

"Yeah" they all said in sync i find it creepy sometimes though.

We get to the door to see our elite gaurds go outside me and my children then stop dead in our tracks king mike is here with 30-40 men.

"What is this?" I asked him he smirked

"We are here to get rid of you thats all" he said they started firing arrows towards us

"Kids you know what to do" i told them they nodded they ran into the woods and i kept the men busy i saw their wolf head peek out of the woods.

"Go we will buy you time" Kelly said to me

"Take kate with you" May said pushing the 12 year old my way i took her hand and ran towards the kids.

"Get on my back when i shift kate" i told her i shifted ripping my clothes kate got on my back and me and my children ran to the cave we shifted and got dressed into pur clothes we left there.

"Ok we have to go west from here to the rebellion" i told my kids and kate they nodded

I moves the rock pulled out my big bag along with 5 small ones i take the first small one and see it has my clothes in it i put the small bag into my big one.

I give the kids there bags with their clothes in them along with 12 gold coins each in my big bag i have 7 big pouches of gold i took from the mantion a while ago.

The big bag is bigger than all 4 small bags combined but big enough for 2 blankets and pillows to.

Kate stands their unsure i pull out an empty bag and give it her " we will buy you new clothes don't worrie" i told her she smiled at me and hugged me.

"Thanks auntie kita"  she said

A white light appeared near the back of the cave me and my kids and kate where not sure what it was "Hold on tightly to me all of you" i told them they did as told we went towards to light and then got sucked into it Everything went black.