Chapter 14

Barks prov

I watch as the most beautiful women i have ever met sleep we rescued her with the others 6 days ago and she still hasn't woken up.

I have been watching her she is kind,Smart,Whitty,Strong and just plain different from any of the other girls i have ever met she is weird sometimes but thats what i like about her.

The next day she wake up with everyone in the tent and the celebrations going outside the tent the little boy actaully let her pick him up he doesn't even like it when other people pick him up.

Kita's prov

Its been a week since i woke up from my injuries and John has become my pride and joy hes a very sweet little boy and has even started calling me Mama.

I have packed up a small cart to make so we don't have to walk back when i am done i put Tara in the Back along with John.

I turn to the guys and hug them "Do you have anywhere to go?" I asked them they shook their heads as dis the girls "Well i need some personal gaurds know anyone who can do that?" I said the guys they all nodded "ok them your my gaurds you wage is 4 gold coins a month" their eyes widen "Thats a lot" Bake said i take my ring out with my crest and they all gaps at me.

"Your a noble" May said in Disbelief "Yes but im not a normal noble in you and keira want to come qith us you can you can be my ladys" i said smiling at them they looked at each other and then nodded at me they all hugged me.

"Whats taking so long" Tara whined i went to the back "We have friends coming with us" i said to her the girls got in with the small sacks on their backs then Dan and ken clmined in with their large sacks Bark passed his sack to Ken and he put it next to his they sat with the kids.

I got on the drivers seat and Bark joined me i got us moving and we travelled slow two carraiges come behind us i knew who they are the generals we keep going till its the last hour of light we ser up camp and have our food goof around a little i put the kids to bed and go to join my friends again when i get their they all look at me.

"What did you mean by your a different kind of noble?" Keira asked me

"Before i came to this place pf to the kingdom we are going are going to i am a nobled born yes but my father saw me as something he hated me evwr since i could remember he would lock me in the dungeon whip,Cut,Burn me i was just a kid he branded me" i said pointing to the wolf head on my side "It looks like a birth mark now though so its no so bad he made me work as a maid and he really wasn't right in his mind the night of the orc attack he tried to rape me but failed" i said simply.

They all stared at me in shock as i let tears fall from my eyes Bark hugged me i wiped my tears away after they stopped he pulled away "Im sorry i haven't cried in a long time i learned that if i cried he would do worse to me so i stopped my self from crying everytime" i said they nodded in undertsanding Kiera and May hugged me.

"Kita i can't sleep" Taras said as she stuck her head out from the cart "How about i song you a lullaby" she nodded "i better go and make sure john is asleep to" i said they nodded i went to the cart to find John is awake as well.

I climbed in they lay down and i sat up "this song the maid use to sing to me to help me sleep at night" i told Tara she nodded.

I sing them the song and my friend come to the back of the cart and listen to me when the song is done both the kids are asleep and mu friend leave to sleep in their tents.

I lay down and shut ky eyes and let darkness consume me.