Chapter 61

Kitas prov

Feeling the carriage pull to a stop i stick my head out of the window to see the kingdom gates then i sit back down next to Elijah he smiles at me as i do him.

"Who is in the carriage?" I heard a soilder said

"Lord Elijah the kings brother with his new wife and adopted daughter and their elite guards" Oliver replyed

"Let them through" i heard a gaurd say Rose clung to me but thats to be exspected after what she has been through.

"Elijah what ever happens i will always be with you and rose no matter what" i told him he looked at me with concern.

I am on alart mode because i have a very feeling that something is going to happen i just don't know what.

Elijah takes my hand in his and i smile at him we make it to the castle i take my neckless off and hide it in money pouch in my right boot.

He steps out first then holds his hand out for me i place my bag strap over my shoulder and climb out of the carriage taking his hand.

We stand together but i keep my head down i don't want to cause trouble Elijah puts his arm around me and holds me close to him as rose sticks to me like glue.

The king is stood with his noble subjects and his Queen and 3 men two of then are twins but they have different colour eyes as far as i could see.

We stop in front of them and i hold my breath "Your majesty please meet my New wife Kita and our adopted daughter rose" he said and bowed at him as me and rose curtie to him.

"Shes pregnant you move fast Elijah" the king said i held the urge to roll my eyes at him.

I got a good glimpse of them but kept my head down "Raise your head dear they won't bite" Elijah said to me i slowly raised my head with my eyes closed.

"Kita dear you can open your eyes they won't judge you" he said again

I opened my eyes and they gasp the queen comes up to me and takes my hand "You have the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen" she said to me i gave her a small smile.

"And you my queen are just as beautiful" i told her she beamed at me

"We are going to be great sister in-laws" she said then hugged me tightly i laughted loudly.

"Your majesty i am glad you think we will get on and i can see we will but can you please let go off me i kinda need to go to the ladys room if you get my meaning" she let go and giggled.

"Of course i do come on i will take you and Elijah to your room with your daughter then keave you guys to it" she said happily

She takes us to our chamber i did what i had to and thank god i felt a hell of a lot better afterwards.

"Well the queen whats her name and whats your brothers name?" Elijah started laughing at me.

"What" i asked him confused
"His name is mike and his wife is called Nancey and the twin lords are called Nick and Vince the other lord is call eldon" he informed me i smiled and hugged him.