Chapter 8

Max's prov

I wake up to Jay Farting loudly and the smell makes my eyes water "Oh God Jay what did you eat" i groan as hold my nose he just smiles at me sheepishly

There is a knock at the just as finish opening the last window Jay answers it and Kita is there she nearly chokes then holds her nose "Why does is Smell like more than one animal died in here?" She asked raising her brow at us

"I farted in my sleep sorry" Jay said looking away i chuckle Kita comes into the house then hands me a large pouch of money as she does with Jay i look at her confused.

"I meed you two go to go over the mountain to a village and live their with Ruby and King so tour both safe i have stayed with the king and his family and nobles for a while i know how things work and in that village you will be protected" she stated we looked at her them nodded.

"I will find you after i have done my job at the army and we will all go to make new lifes together" she said we nodded we packed everything we could into 2 large sacks each and we put on out belts with our weapons on them Kita watched us.

We all go into the woods i tie my sacks to Ruby and Jays does the same to king Jay climbs onto king after placing a saddle with a blanket under neath it on him.

Kita does the same to Ruby as i stroke her snout when kita is done Ruby kays down for me "Wait" Kita said she jumps into my arm and kisses me passionately i kiss her back with all i have when we pull away we are panting.

"Be safe i will find you after i have done my job and we will live happly" she said smiling at me i smiled back he hear a throat clear and turn to see A very amused Jay.

"I better go now before Jay starts ro become a pain" i said to her she giggled as Jay said "Hey" after my little comment i get on Ruby then we set off.

Kita's prov

I watch as they go and place a hand on my lips i have a week to get to the eastern army camp but i will make in two days in wolf form.

I head back to the court and jump into my window then close it i take off my leather vest and take out the shirt i found a month ago i cut it in half making into a cropped shirt them i cut the long sleeves into short ones i slip it on then put my leather vest back on.

The shirt and leather vest top stop between my navol and breasts i take a black ribbon i bough and tie my hair up into a ponytail.

When i am donw the door opens and a servant boy comes in "The breakfast is ready Ma'lady" he said "Thank you and next knock i could of been naked" i scolded him he blushed and nodded then left i grabbed my sack and wemt to the mirror my leather pants stop at the V Line i put the belt on with my old knife and Sword on it.

I made my way to dinning Hall Carrying my Sack with me i place it leaning on the wall behind me everyone looks at me "Sorry i am late i had to prepare for then i leave after breakfast"
I told them the king smiled at me as dis the prince and Marry along with Jack and his family.

"Auntie Kita Can i sit on your lap?" she askes me i pick her up and place her on my lap she cuddled me "I love you Auntie Kita please come home safely" she said as she cuddled me i smiled down at her.

"Oh i have a Gift for you and Greyson" o grabbed my sack ans pulled out thw two Whistles shaped into Wolfs and there names carved into them.