Chapter 11

Kita's Prov

I am in the tent with the generals "I killed 4 Orc last night east of my cave they are cpmimg somewhere and if we find out where then we can take them out" i said to them.

"We could send a scout out now to search that area" General Hawk said

"Yes thats a good idea" i said to him and smiled he gave me a small one back

He sent out one of his men to scout out the east of my cave i went into my cave and Tor stayed out side i looked through my letters from the king And Max.

Then i think of Max my body becomes so hot and i feel so horny as i am now i lay down on my bed and put my hand under my skirts after pulling the blanket over me i slide my fingers inside my self i thrust in and out and moan quitely as i do so then i speed up i feel someyhing building up inside me and i cum.

I come down from my pleasure ride when my visoin becomes clear i see Tor with 3 of the worse men on camp Bark,Dan and Ken i look at them with wide eyes.

"Tor what is this?" I asked him he looked away and left while the horrible three stayed eyeing me like i am meat.

I stood up ready for a fight and they raised a brow at me "I am not someome you can rape with out a good fight" they put their hands up in surrender and backed up a bit.

"We came to ask if we could be apart of your Team if you will have us that is" Bark said i looked at them Bark is elfen where as Dan is humans along with Ken they have well built figures.

"Why do people call you the horrible 3?" I asked them "We twnd to cause trouble when we don't mean to" Dan said as they looked down.

"Oh well its nothing i can't handle then bring your cots here also i like to go for walks in the middle of the night so don't worry about me stay in bed and DO NOT FOLLOW ME are we clear?" I said raising a brow they nodded and smiled at me.

"Oh and when you get back you will tell me what weapons your good at fighting with and ones your not" i told them "we are really bad at archery mostly" Ken said scratching the back of his neck.

"Then we are going hunting with just your bows and Arrows gentlemen"
They seemed surprised but nodded they left.

3 hours later they are set up on the otherside of the cave i chanhed into my shorts and tupe top and waited for them outside the cave they came out ready for the hunt.

"Ok i will lead you to our dinner and we  hunt for our we hunt an animal each but i will be borrowing one of your bows and arrows so i can get mine now lets move out" i said we walked through the woods and two bears came out of nowwhere i take the bow off ken and an arrow off Dan i fore it at the bear closested it drops dead then Bark kills the other bear.

"Great Job B" i said he beamed proudly at me i gabe the back to ken and thanked him.

We hunt more ken kills a Black bear and Dan kills a deer we start taking our hunted animals back and i hear a wimper i look around for the sound and follow it i find a small wolf pup.

"Its a runt no doubt was kicked out for being a runt and its pup thats rare they are sending it to an early grave" Ken said to me i went over to it slowly and it  pressed up against me as if to use me to surport it i look at it properly and he is looks like he hasn't eaten in a long time.

"I'm going to raise him i don't care what you say he needs love so he can grow strong and proud His name will be Shadow" i states the guys nodded i ken brought my bear back with his bear as i helped the pup to the cave.

I skined the bear for its fur and tanned it i did the same with Ken and Barks bear and turn them into blankets.

"These are warmer than the thin blankets you guys sleep inder here"
I gave ken and Bark their bear blanket and i gave Dan the one made today he beamed up at me thanked me over and over.

I cut up the bear into meat slabs and i do the same to Kens and Barks they watch me as i do this i take their thin blankets and make 5 fires i weke 3 racks and place them around the fire after that i put the meat on it  with some deer meat then place the bankets over them.

"It dries out rhe meat faster and it will
Last a while" i said i tool some raweat and cut into fine pieces then put into my pot the guya do the same but with their own pot i add the herbs i picked this morning and do the same to the guys we wait for them to cook.

I take the raw meat that is left and go over to shadow who is lay watching me i give him the meat he has enough energy to eat it thankfully i go outside and find a fallen tree i use my sword to cut onto half i take back to the cave then start to Carve a large bowl its on a circle shape 3metres wide and 4 metres deep.

When i am done i sand it down so its smooth then i wash it and put water in it Shadow laps it up happily.

We eat our food and i have a lot left i got to other part of the log i had to cut in order to make Shadows bowl i make him another one and put the rest of my meat soup in it i place it down in fromt of me as shadow sits and watches me.

"Its food eat it because its a treat"
I said to Shadow he came over to the bowl sniffed it thwm tried the food then dug in he lucked his bowl clean.

I looked out to moon light and the guys where in their cots already i went to my bed shadow whined to come on my bed so i let him on i slept with Shadows snout in the crook of my neck.