Chapter 6

Kita's prov

Its been 2 weeks since i came to court i was given 4,500 Gold but i have 2,000 left i payed Max and Jays bail i waited outaide for them that day and gave them 2,000 gold 1,000 each and they hugged me they bought a house just outside the kingdom and work as my bodygaurds earning 5 gold coins a month each.

I woke 20 minutes ago to a small body jumping on my and is still jumping on my bed Ella loves having me here as does Marry there are 4 other nobles here all men Harry, Malik,Tim and Charles they are all very handsome but only Harry is not a stuck up snob like the rest yes he is a noble but he doesn't treat people like dirt.

"Mama Bought you some frabrics and sewing stuff so you can make your clothes" she beamed at me i looked over at the door and Marry came in woth servants carrying the stuff Ella said she had got me.

As soom as the servants left i turned to Marry who was smiling widely at me "Thank you Marry i honestly don't know what to say" i said to her she hugged me and then left with Ella.

3 hours later i am done with all three dresses mine is a cropped top in strip to cover my breasts and a skirts sewn into the white netting that flows put at the bottom 1 or 2 inches ,Ellas dress is baby blue with blue netting that i have sewn wolfs on along the bottom of the dress and sleeves then Marrys is gold with blie ribbon sewn around the stomach and blue roses on unde neathee it i also sewed the chain with the blue saffire i took from a dead goblin to her neck line.

I slip pn my dress and my boots i put the daggers in my boots then put rhe money puch in left boot then my other pouch in my right boot fold Marrys and Ellas then walk put with them in my arms i see Max and Jay stood on each sode of my door and smile at them "Im going to the bankwit hall for dinner" they nodded as their mouths hung open.

I walk into the hall and see the noble guys along with the prince and king alao Marry and Ella i enter the room and they look at me their mouths hung open.

"You gentlemem might want to close your mouths unless you want to eqt flies for dinner" there mouth snap ahur i take my seat between the prince and Marry she looks at my hands and raises a brow at me i smile at her "I made you a new dress and Ella to your is the gold and blue and Ellas is the blue one thwy both Zip up at the back" i explained and handed her the dresses she queled like a little kid and hugged me i laughed and hugged her back.

"whats all thw noise about?" Asked/Demanded to know i rolled my eyes at him "Well i gave my dear friend amd her sweet daughter presents i made them my self as i did my own dress" i said smirking at him

"Why don't they try them on so we can see how they look then" Tim said to Marry she nodded and went to her room with Ella they came back moments later and they look amazing.

King Travis stood up and met them half way "You two look absolutly devine" he said Marry and Ella smiled and hugged him tightly henry got up and went over to them twlling them they looked great.

"You can wear them to the ball tomorrow" he said he turned to me "we are doing you an early birthday Ball because i am away next month" the prince said "You don't have to do that" i said feeling out of place he just shrugged it off "Thank you" i said he smiled at me as did the the prince.

"Lord Jack is moving back to court with his new family his wide heather and Adopted son Greyson Tomorrow morning" Harry said proudly i nearly dropped my fork when he said this.

After the dinner the king takes me to one side to talk to me "Whats wrong?" He asked me "Because of my noble blood and the teaining from my father to tame Wolfs from pups i raise a very large Wolf she bigger than Ruby and King she left Heather and Greyson after protecting them for a few weeks and i am a Wolf gaurdain" i explained he nodded his head in understanding
"Where did she go?" He asked me
"I have no clue shes wild and Free but she does love people including kids"
I half lied to him he nodded and smiled "Can i release Ruby and King they will be good i promise" i told him he nodded his head "Only because i see you as a second daughter though" he said and patted my head.

Max and Jack come with me putside i left Ruby and King put of their cages and they lick me "Yeah i love you both as well" i said i went to large feipd of grass in fromt of the castle and Ruby and King lay on each side of me.

I looked over to Max and Jack who looked like they where about to pass out in surprise i giggled "Max,Jack Come over to meet Ruby and King they won't bite" i said to them they came over slowly Ruby stood up and went to Max he stos stuff as a board she licked his face and sat infront of him as Max
Franticly wiped his face and me along with Jack where laughing our asses off.

"She like you Max she might even let you riding on her back" i said after i sobered up "Jack please get me two ropes" he nodded went and got two ropes tied them into very large loops and put them ovwr Ruby and Kings heada the rope landed on their chests.

I climb onto Kings Back ans he stands hes the size of two horsed put to gether hieght and weight wise Ruby lays down in front of Max he climbs on and pulls the rope so its on her neck i make King trott ober to them and i end up next to him on king "Max put thw rope where it was and hold on that way of you have on her neck you will strangle her" i said to him he put it back in the place if was before.

"Lets go on a ride it will be fun plus they are hell of a lot faster than horses"
I said to him he nodded i turned to jack "If the king ask where the wolfs are tell him kita and Her friend took them out for exsercise" he nodded his head and stood gaurd next to their cages

"Lets go King" i said trotted then started to run Ruby was next to us as Max laughed and patted her head as she ran i could tell she enjoyed him on her back we rode on their back for an hour then we let them play as me and Max sat in the feild.

"So you can handle Large Wolfs" he stated i nodded my head "I found them the night of a storm
And brought them to live in the cave with me not long after they left orcs found me in the cave i took them down amd packed up them left" I said shrugging my shoulders we saw a cave neaer the castle that is perfect for Ruby and King.

We get back to the castle the king and the other nobles are outside for feah air they look at me and Max with wide eyes "What we ride wolfs so what also thwy need exsercise being in a cage can hurt anyone joints" i commented Marry and Ella Giggled As Max,Harry and Jack where trying not to laugh.

They both lay down me
And max get ofd the wolfs they leave and go to the cave we found for them the king looked at me "They have gone to a cave near by thats perfect for them
To live in so if you need them then whistle twices or howl"
I said simply

Adter that the day was not eventful at all i made my dress for the ball tomorrow its a red dress it with a Zip at the back after Zipping it up at the back it pushes up my breasts a bit and looks well tightly fitted till my waist where it flows out and the dress stops at my knee caps i take the dress off and fixp it.

I try it on and its perfect i look out of the window and its dark i take off my dress and lay put on my chair then i put my night dress on and go to sleep.