Chapter 27

Kita's prov

I made some good adjustments to my replica bag two large sercet compartments i put 6 normal tube tops one fur oneand my 8 short shorts that have the frabric hanging down on in the front and back 2 in black,3 in grey, 2 in gold and one fur one.

I hide two daggers in the fur tube top and my spare pouch full of gold 6,000 and i close the compartment.

The other compartment i hide my sword and knife with the belt,a flat box i made to put my sewing kit in and scissors and 4 rubbons along with a spare fur blanket and my pouch full off hair grips i made a whole ago i leave the compartment open in tha bag.

Then i wrap my chests then cover my mark on the right side and put on the mens clothes with a belt to help hold the pants up then i place the hair net on my jead and tucking in all my hair making sure not to miss any poeces what so ever then i put the wig on i put my hair grips on under it and make sure they are attached to the wig so it will stay on if i do a flip or something.

I place the make up along with the pouch of hair grips into the compartment with the sewing kit and shut it.

Then i pack the mens clothes neatly and place my jarpul on top woth the pancils and the two bear fur blakets to the right of my clothes along with the spare pillow then close the bag.

I place my cloak on and hide the sack with my womens clothing i male aure my hiding place will not be found then leave the cave after grabbing my bag.

I go to the destroyed village and i see the homes are badly damged some burnt down some are not i go into the houses and look through the clothes i get some womems clothing and mens and keep them together i leave the homes.

I smell orcs and gremlins i follow the scent and make sure i am hidden well i see a cage with 5 women and 5 men as i look around i see gremlins 2 raping a women and an orc doing the same but what grosses me out is two gremlins are raping two men.

I head back to village and find a good bow and a quiver full of arrows i hide my bag in a good place then i head to where the gremlins are and orcs i dtart shooting arrows at the orcs and gremlins i kill the prcs and a few gremlins but two.

They run away and i chase them down and kill them then i get back i see the damage they have done i cleaned up the assaulted women and men and dress them they look lifeless.

"Look at me now you 4 have gone through the unspeakable but you have survived i know its hard so heres my advise take it one day at a time and to the women who where assaulted i can help you so you don't have their sporn" i said simply they all looked at me and nodded.

I made potions from herbs and a tiny drop and liquidfiey wolfsbanes they drank it the two men who where assualted snapped out of it and looked at me "Thank you im sorry you had to see me amd my brother that way" he said simply i nodded my head.

"Its ok i have seen worse and it seem you have a gremlin and orc problem now i killed them gremlins and orcs that where here don't worry your safe but your village is gone" i said they nodded.

"I know where the survivers live and we just finished 11 more houses so i am going to guide to the village and so then your all safe" i told them i broke the cage open and gave the women clothes as i did the men.

I went to where i hid my bag and retrieved it then i found a horse and cart i helped the men and women in to the cart and started to Wolfford village when i got their the villagers where happy to see me but surprised lilly came running and hugged me.