Chapter 55

Kitas prov

Jumping to my feet i turn to see Oliver surprised hes in his armour "Sorry the army is here" he informed me

"Here" i gave him my bow and quiver full of arrows "Thanks i couldn't find mine" he told me honestly.

I grab his knife off his belt and cut down the front of my vest top away from my tube top Oliver looked at me with wide eyes as i placed his knife back on his belt.

"I have to be able to take it off easily" i told him with a shrug.

I run with Oliver to the front line where Elijah is along with fighters from the village i stand beside him.

Looking forward i see the general and he still looks pretty mad i have a plan and Elijah doesn't know about it.

I step out of line and walk to the middle as does the general i take a quick look at Elijah who raises a brow at me i turn to face the general.

"I have a propostion for you my lord" started off saying his eyebrow rose in surpise.

"You send your best fighter out here tomorrow morning to fight me if he wins you get to keep me no shackles no punishments needs i will be a loyal slave but if i win then you leave this village and lord Elijah alone forever and the fight will be between me and you best fight will be till one of can't fight anymore" i told him i watched him think about it.

"Why are you going to fight?" He finally asked me

"Well if i fight they won't call upon the secret weapon that will wipe you and you men out in minutes just be greatful i am saving your ass here" i said holding my hand out he looks at me for a moment then shakes my hand.

"We have a deal" he said he turned away and went to the otherside of the field and they set up camp.

I return to a very angry Elijahs side "What the hell where you doing?" He yelled at me i rolled my eyes at him.

"Can we talk about this back at your house not infront the villagers who could potentally kill me if they see what i really am" i whisper at him he is still mad but agrees.

We go to his mantions the bulter and maids eye me and i roll my eyes at them Elijah grabs my arm and pulls me up the stair case he pushed me into his bed room he came in and closed the door behind him.

He took his armour off and i put my spear down on the right side of the room then take off my boots and gloves when he is done he stands with his arms crossed.

"Well" he said to me raising a brow i sighed and sat on the bed "I told him to send his best fighter to fight me at sunrise tomorrow we will fight till one of us can no longer fight" i told him he looked even more pissed.

He sat on the bed the pushed me flat on my back pinning my arms above my head i feel those familiar sparks "Your really atupid how could you put your self in danger like that knowing Chris he will fight you him self and we was the best fighter at the knight school" he said to me i am shocked he has me in the postion.

"You know your very sexy Kita the way you look at things and how you are in general" i felt my lower half pool when he called me sexy and my nipples harden.

His lips brush mine "And that outfit looks very hot on you" he said to me before i could say anything back his lips crash down onto mine.

He lets go of my arms and i wrap them around his neck his hand travels up under my tube top and starts to play with my hard nipple i moan into the kiss then we pull apart out of breath.

"You like that kiki?" He asked me as he played with my other one making me feel really good i arch my back and moan.

He takes my tube top off then starts kissing me doing my breast sucking on one nipple and playing on the other i feel my self getting wetter.

"You have no idea what your moans are doing to me" he said as he reaches my waist band.

He pulls them down and looks at my bare pussy with a riased brow "i like to shave down there" i said blushing.

He takes my shorts off and throws them next to my tubetop he trails his hand down my stomach down to my wet core he lightly skims my folds with his fingers and groans.

"Your so wet for me" he says to me making me blush again.

He slides two fingers inside me and starts to pump in and out of me i feel something build up inside me.

I moan as he fastens the pase i feel like i am about to cum "Im cumming" i said to him "cum all you want baby" he told me so i did my kind went foggy.

I made him lay down after i came down from my high and pulled his panta down his large member stood at attention in front of me.

I take the tip of into my mouth and lick it he groans and moans "Don't tease me" he groaned out i smirk them place the member fully in my mouth he starts to thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Oh god i feel like im going to explode" he groans out again he releases his load inside my mouth and i swollaw it.

I lay back down on my back he is on top of me he parts my legs and gently enters me he waits for my body to adjust to him.

"You feel so tight around me babe" he said to me then started thrusting inside me ours moans fill you room till we both reach out climax.

We go 5 rounds before we both can't keep our eyes open anymore and thats fine because it had just become dark aftwr the kast round of love making for us both.

I look over to my mate to see him sleeping peacfully with his arm draped over me i snuggle into him and fall asleep.