Chapter 19

Kita's prov

I have watered and fed the horses i took the spices off the cart along with a year and halfs supply of horse feed.

I drive out of the cave and stop near it to make sure its hidden well it i am dressed as a boy again as i drive the cart i come across an over turned carriage people wave for me to stop i just have the clothes on my back and the stuff in my boots but they don't know that.

"Please can we have a lift to the village" the Noble man asked me

"Yes i will give you a lift tie the horses to back of the Cart and climb in sorry its a bit cramped i have to sell horse feed and barrel of wine otherwise i will starve" i said simply

He tied the two horses to the cart he helped his wife onto the cart then his little boy after he did that he climbed upfront with me.

"So whats a boy your age doing out here alone?"He asked me

"I have no family sir they were lost to the Prcs i come from the kingdom of hellan but i left recently due to unexspected problems" i said he raised a brow at me but didn't press on

We get to the village and he directs me to their estate o drive them there and they get off the Cart i am ready to leave when the noble mana voices rings out "Wait" is all he said "My name is lord panker davis and my wife is lady panker liza amd our son is called Bay panker who may you be?" He said

"Kuro Ford my lord" i said bowing my head.

His bulter brought him a pouch he gave me the pouch "I would like to buy the cart and feed alomg woth barrel of wine" he said my eyes widen.

"Sir i only gave you and your family a ride home you don't need to do this" i said to him he chuckled "Dear please accept are gratitude" liza said i nodded my head and go off the cart i unhooked the horses i climbed onto the health horse and held the reins of the sick one.

Lady panker came over and stroked his nose "Oh hes a gentle soul isn't he "she said looking at me

"Hes actaully sick Ma'am lady he was sold to be this way i don't i don't what to do with him" i saod honestly

She took the reins off me gently "He can live out the rest of his life in put feild"she said to me.

"Thank you Ma'am he will like that"I said to her she smiled and waved at me as did davis and bay.

I rode put of the estate and to the town i see a stall and go to it it has glass containers where you cna screw on the lid and screw it off they are the size of my palm if not a little bigger.

I buy 12 and five fit in each saddle bag the other two go into my pockets then i got the another stall i buy a bow and a quiver full of 50 arrows then i buy the rest of the arrows so i have 345 arrows they are put into a sack and tied shut i oay the man then i go to another stall and buy 2 metal plates,4 metal bowls with spoons, small metal pot and a big metal pot.

I ride throught the village and spot a small cart for sale is half the sixe of the other one but it will do i buy the small cart and then i buy spices for making foundations i also buy a hand grinder and bow.

I get back to the cave and i take out rhe containers i bouth and move the rock i put the foundation into 5 of the small
Containers i make more and fill another 5 after doing that i wash the jar  and i have more a lot of parcly i grind it down to a powery content and put in in one of the containsers the only two spices left are a bunch of paprika,chills and pepper.

I grind down the peppers because their is more to it them their are chillis and paprika i put it in the other container then i grind fown the last of the spices and put them in the jar i washed and dried.

I move the rock and put 9 of the containers of containsers of the foundations into the chest i move the rock from hiding place i put the chaines into the chest and wrapped up handcuffs and shackles with the keys i shit the chest and put the rock back over the chest.

I go to the sack and unbuckle it from my horse them i open it i take put the bow with the quiver full of arrows i take 5 out and put them into the sack with the others then shut it i go ober to hiding place and put the sack in their i get the bag with the cloak and the other mens clothes in it and my sketch book.

I go over to the saddle bags and take out the 45 pencils i bought and put them into the bag.

I strip off my clothes and shift to my wolf i go out hunting i hunt down a deer and a a buffalo but the buffalo is two times the size then thr ones at home same as the deers.

I get them back to the cave i fine a another dent in the cave the buffalo skin will make good leather i shft back to uuman for get dressed into my mens clothes and put the wig back on.

I hear a teig snap outside then i hear bears i grab my bow and arrows then go out side ready to fire i see 3 bears 2 black ones and a baby bear brown i kill them and drag them into the cave.

I skine the black fur off the adults and then i do the same to the baby bear i have two very large blankets and a small blanket i make sure it has the bear ears i skined its skull so their is a hat on the blanket with bear ears and sleeves i have tanned all 3 of them i have a big of peice of blacl silk left i sew it to the blanket its good for a child.

I have 3,500 gold left in my pouch and the man who i gave a ride home
To gave me 6,700 gold i move 700 to my pouch and put the 6,000 in the hiding place and put the rock back sp its hidden.

I made racks to so the deer skin amd buffalo skin will dry out i cut up the deer,Buffalo and bears into nice jumks of meat i wash them at the waterfall river and bring them back to the cave i make a fire and put them into the pot cut into fine pieces i make another fire and a rack over it i put all the raw meet om it and cover with one of the black bear furs.

I explore the cave after adding some cut chilli and parcly i find a small toom with a 2 sheletons and a small chest i look inside it and their are tools in side it hammer,Nails big ones over 400, round metal ,there is a belt maker in it as well as some bucklles.

I look around the small room and 2 saw a large one that would  need two people and a single small one for one person their are two cots and desk where one of skeletons is i go over to it and see its a thin joural with plain paper in itthe person had wrote in 3 ages and their are 7 pieces of paper over the desk blank with 3 pencils already sharpened.

I take the paper and juoral with the alrwady sharpened pencils i read the juoral he said something anout gremlins i take the 3 pages out of the joural its thinner than mine.

I draw what i drew in thw other one with one of the pencils when i am done i have 35 pages left and i drew on 23 i go to my other juorla and place into the large chest then regide it again.

I place the 7 papers in the first page i drew and close thw juoral i put the two pencils on the middle of it and i tie the joural shut.

I read the 3 pages over and over i have them in my mind so i burn them.

I eat my food then go to sleep after washing my pots.