Chapter 63

Kitas prov

I wake up to car on a road at least i think thats what i hear it has been 14 years i slowly open my eyes to see me and kids are in the woods but kate is no where to be seen.

I hide my neckless and Elijahs neckless in my left boot with my pocket knife and i hide pouch in left boot i am in my shorts and tube top i have 5 gold coins in my pocket.

"Ma whats are those metal things on the hard path?" Nora asked i laughed

"Nora we are home we at Mama home the hard path is called a road and the metal things on it are called cars"
I told her and her brothers they nodded their heads at me.

I put on my ring and my hair turns black again we walk through the woods then i relise where we are.

We are in the blood moons lands and that means jake is Alpha now he was my only friend in school.

"Come on kids i know where we are" i said with a smile i run and see a tree line then stop wolfs surround us.

"Elijah liam stay with your sister" i said stepping forwad they growled and i growled back

"I am alpha Travis wolfords Daughter the rare Alpha female" i annouced "shift" i comand they all shifted but one who looked surprised to see me.

"Hello Alpha jake its been a whike don't you think?" I said jokingly

Jake shifted and put on some shorts he looked at me then saw the brand on my right side "Kita your alive" he breathed he ran and hugged me.

"I searched for you after the fight with your father who is now dead" he told me

"Nora,Elijah and liam meet Mamas best friend Jake And Jake meet my children" i introduced them to each other.

"You had kids?" He asked me surprised

"Yeah i met my mate we completed the bound but he was killed before our children where born" i explained to him he nodded his head at me.

We get to the pack house Nora, elijah and liam are shocked they seen thinggs they have never seen before.

"Hey Alpha-Omg Kita" jullies voice rang out she hugged me tightly i hugged her back

"Hey girl oh my god you look great"
I told her smiling.

"And so do you by the way whos are those pups" she said pointing to my children.

"They are mine meet Nora ,elijah and liam my sons and daughter oh and there is another thing" i removed my ring and my hair turned white with red tips and let my eyes turn gold.

"This is my true image the moon goddess hid my mothers and mine true image from this world i was in another world till me and kids saw a whitw light then got sucked into it" i explain they all look at me like i am crazy.

so i explained further they all finally got it and some of the kids ended up becoming friends with mine.

"Whats that great scent coming from" i heard a familiar voice say i turn to see Drake "Mate" all he said to me.

"You smell great but why do you have pups" he asked me

"Your my second chance mate my pups are fathers by my first mate who died before thwy where born" i told him.

"It will take time but i will accepted them by the way whats your name?"
He asked me

"You remember the nerdy girl with black hair blue eyes?" He nodded

"That was me this is my true image" i said to him

His eyes widen and he smiled at me "i think you look great it will take time to accpted the pups but i will" he told me

Jakes parents along with drakes enter the pack house they look at me and my pups who are hiding behind me now.

"You brought a rogue here?" Jakes father questioned

"Alpha Nick i believe you know me i am the daughter of alpha travis wolfford when you pack attacked i escaped him and your pack killed him for which i am glad" i said bowing my head.

"Ma why are bowing to him and calling him alpha when your an alpha female like me" Nora questioned

"Because it is respectful towards them dear now sshh" i told her she pouted.

Drake wrapped his arms around me "I am her second chance mate and this is her true image the goddess gave me as her second chance mate and i am happy to be with her and our pups" he said looking at his parents.

"Welcome to the pack then beta female" Alpha Nick said to me.

I bowed my head and gave a small smile drake kissed me "Gross ma can you do that where we can't see you"
Liam complained with a disgusted face nora and elijah had the same face as well.

we laughed and had fun all night long then me and drake completeed the mating process.

5 years later

I am 39 years old with my mate i have 6 pups 3 boys and girls.

Callie and May along with their brother Drake Jr they all get on well thankfullay.

The End