Chapter 54

Elijahs prov

I am sat looking at kita after she just told me i am her soul mate i am shocked but happy i mever thought anyone could love me because of the scar on my left eye.

The thing that shocks me the most though is she is something called a werewolf or she-wolf as she calls it.

She looks at with a serious yet concern exspression "Can i see what you mean by a werewolf?" I asked her she nodded her head.

She takes of her top then the tube top i cover my eyes with my hands "Don't strip i asked you to show me what you mean by a werewolf" i said slightly embarrassed.

She chuckles at me "If i shift while wearing my clothes they will rip" she said to me.

I move my hands to see her completely naked "Ok i have some rules do not run because my animal instinct will me to hunt you down and i don't want that happening and rule number 2 no screaming i have very evolved hearing so if you scream i will growl at you" she told me i nodded my head.

I watch her as her then hear her bones start break i close my eyes till the breaking of bones sound has stopped then i feel something wet on my right cheek.

Opening my eyes to the largest wolf i have ever seen in my life its blue glowing eyes peircing mine i reach put slowly and it presses it head to my hand with a whine "Kita?" i asked it.

It licked my face "I will take that as a yes" i said with a laugh she is the most amazing creature i have ever met.

Kita steps back so i can get a better look at her and she is so beautiful she has pure white fur with black tips on ears and tail along with the bluest eyes i have ever seen.

She is 2 times the size of the normal wolfs here and they are a litte bigger than horses but she is so big.

She turns human again naked i shield my eyes earning a laugh from her a few minutes pass before she takes my hands and moves them from my eyes.

"Me and my Wolf both already love you not because of the mate bond because you helped us you have a kind heart, your handsome even with the scar on your face it doesn't make you any less you" she spoke from the heart i felt a Warm feeling inside me i haven't felt that in a very long time.

"I am a rare Alpha female i am born leader i can also make normal wolfs submit to me" she informed me i looked at her with wide eyes.

"Thats kinda cool and scary at the same time" i told her honestly she nodded her head at me.

"Well i better get ready for this war" i told her standing up.

Kita's prov

I stand with him when he turns to leave i grab his arm stopping him "I have a plan when the general gets here Whistle twices and i will show up in my wolf form but i will be the size of the normal wolfs" i told him he looked confused but nodded none the less.

I watch at his retreating back till he is out of sight i sigh and plob down on the grass i lay there looking at the blue sky.