Chapter 23

Noah's prov

I am with my men waiting for the new arrivals we will be getting more arrivals through the months so we have a few extra solders to use for the fight.

3 men emerge from the woods they spot me Miles my brother is one of them and my two gaurds make their way to us they salute "At eas boys" i saod they relax i look them over and my eyes land on their swords they look pretty nice.

"Welcome to the Camp gentlemen"i say they nodded "Miles Can i speak to you for a second" i asked my brother he nodded his head the two elfs go off to find a spot to pitch their tent and Miles follows me to mine.

"Where did you get that sword?" I asled him he can bearly afford meat let along a sword "A women made it for me and my friends one to she also gave us some meat that is really nice" my eye brows raise in surprise at this information.

"She doesn't really talk much and when she does its to ask questions she wears strange clothing but it shows off her nice body and she has a birthmark the shape of a wolfs head on her right side" he said i just nodded my head.

"Miles ehwre did uou get the Wolf shape neckless?" I asked him we both love wolfs they are like qaint dogs but wild he smiles.

"It was a pressent and look she gave me this other one to give to you" he said he pulled out a white wolf with black tips on its ears and tail pendant i took it from him and look at it its very nice.

"Thanks little bro" I just said to him
"Go and join your friends and be careful some of these men are always on edge or just want to pick q fight sto steer clear of them ok" i said he nodded and ran off to join his friends

"Sir is he really your brother?" One of my gaurds asked me "Yes we a fertural Twins so we don't look completely alike but we are twins"I Explain he nodded his head.

We have 67 slaves 30 servants and some of the slaves are in their early teens 10-12 years old i would say some owned by the soldiers some are sent by the king.

7 of the slaves and 20 of the servants were sent by the king i am the inlt general here and our army consists off 563 men some elfen and some human.

30 of our men are summoners as well so we have a great chance of winning this War.

Me and Miles have to be back to the kingdom in 4 months for the monster ring where we can find our brave warriors to help fight against the enimie kingdom.

Being the only general here at the moment i have to deal with the problems that arise the other heneral should be here in a week jis name is general paul halk his full name he is an elfen man same age as me and he is a dear friend as well.