Chapter 36

Kita's prov

Waking up in the middle of the night from a memory i don't like at all i see Miles watching me i pat the side of my bed and he gets up and sits on the bed.

"Can you stay with me i had a bad dream" i said to him while blushing "If you want" he said he took off his shirt and boots and climbed in amd draped his arm over me i felt safe i closed my eyes to wake up before everyone else.

I try to get out of Miles grip but fail so i nudge him "What" he asked half asleep "I gotta pee and your holding me a little to tightly" i told he loosened his grip and i got out i ran to a big tree and peed behind it then i washed my hands and went back to the camp.

I put my dry clothes on then put take my hair out of the plat leaving it down its all wavy now i put my belt on then look around i see a bow and quiver full of arrows i borrow it and go hunting.

Its still very dark but i can see using my wolf eyes i kill a buffalo and 4 fessaints i also fine some herbs and some edditable mushrooms i pick them and head back to camp.

When i get there the sun is just coming up i place the bow and quiver back where i found it them i grab the chopping board i cut all the herbs and mushrooms i place them into the water in the pot then i pluck 3 of the fessaints and cut their heads of after that i cut the meat off the bones and put the meat into the pot then i light the fire.

I go to the woods to get more wood for the fire i come back add it to the fire and then stir it.

Just as the food is ready everyone is coming out of there tents and Miles is sat next to me "The food is ready and i botrowed the bow and quiver full of arrows hope you guys don't mind" they shook their head no.

I served them the food and they all said it was amazing "We will be staying here for 3 weeks" Blake said everyone looked at him and nodded.

"I need to get a few things then so i will see you guys later" i said taking my bowl and putting next to my wooden figures and flute.

"Oh no one touch the buffalo while i am gone its skin will make a good bag" i said

I went into the village they are small but they have everything you need i went and got frabrics 2kinds a spandex and silk along with zips 7 of them.

I got one black spandex and 4 silks in different colours 2 black, grey and baby blue i also bought a cewing kit with strong string for sewing leather with and normal string also scissors and small wooden box.

I went to the herbalist and bought 3 large bottles of liquidfied wolfsbane i went to the food stall and bought 4 large sacks one full of bread the other of cheese and the third with apples in them along with a empty sack then i bought a new journal,a note book half the size of the joural as thick as it as well and 13 pencils,a quil with 5 small ink containers in another small box.

I get back to camp and give the sacks of food to the guys after stuffing 45 apples into my sack i feed all 8 horses an apple each so i have 37 apples left.

I made 5 pairs of leggings 7 tupe tops and 6 pair of shorts i look at the scraps i end up making 3 hair bands so my hair is behind my ears with i put them on and 9 thin bobbles and 5 thick ones out of the spandex.

I skin the buffalo and wash the skin and place in fromt of the fire to speed up the process of it turning into leather 3 hours later i have a very large bag the size of a large sack with a zip to shut it and a spare hanging leather to put over the zip i sewed half of one of tje black silks into the bag and i made two large secret compartments.

I take the black silk i didn't use and fold it and place in the secret compartment along with the joural and 10 of the pencils tied togther with 5 thin bobbles then closed it.

I made duplicates of what i am wearing in the last of the black silk two pairs and two pairs on grey and babyblue silk i made a grey and blue dress with spaggitti straps, 5 skirts in grey and blue and 4 tube tops along with 5 vest tops and with the scraps i made 2 ribbons of each colour.

I made a twos small pouchs and put my hair bands,bobbles along with my ribbons into one and close it i keep a bobble on my wrist.

I put the wooden figures into the other pouch i put the sewing kit into the box with the scissors and take put on bottle of wolfsbain i put the box with the scewing kit in it and the one with the quil and bottles of ink into the hidden compartment.

I go to the cart and get the the 3 covers i fold two together and put them in the hidden compartment with the other stuff.

I count the pouch with the silver in it i have 5,000 silver left and then i count my gold i have 47,000 left i put the pouch in the compartment and close it.

I pack all my clothes to one side of the bag and place it next to my bed i eat 4 apples and goes to bed in Blakes shirt that he said i could keep.