Chapter 32

Kita's prov

We stare at each other for a few minutes i am currenly shackled to his bed.

"So the pictures you have drawn are very interesting the women in the pictures and the man who are they" he asked me raising a brow.

"If i tell you will you give me something to wear i am freezing my tits off here" i said to him annoyed as hell he smirked and nodded his head and i sighed i  defeat.

"Those picture if a girl being tortured by a man the girl in the picture is me and the man is my father he has always hated me since my mother died giving birth to me i am off noble blood but i was brought up as a commer because he made me work as a maid with the other women and even got to villagers to beat me once in a while" i explained everything from beginning to end but leaving out i am from another world and that i am a werewolf.

His smirk dropped and he listened intently he show no emotion then went the a draw the threw a shirt at me i put it on and its like a dress on me but its better than nothing.

He then gives me the food and some of the bread i eat it all up as he watches me i finish my food and he is staring at me "What your staring at me funny" i commented he snapped out of it.

"You are a very beautiful women but why do you even fight?" He asked me the most stupidest question i rolled my eyes at him.

"I fight to survive like you and your men do but i have more on the line than you and yours guys do" i said to him "Stupid human" i mutter under my breath.

I look at ashton he has the body of a werewolf and the looks to we twnd to look like models some of us and we would defently be a model back at my world.

"You like what you see" he asked smugly i snapped out of though and he was shirtless "Sorry i was lost in thought" i said meekly he chuckled and sat on the bed with me.

"I will tell you this once and only once i do not rape women but if they want some fun i will not object" he stated i scoffed "You humans are all the same" i said he looked at me with a raise brow "Humans if your not human then what are you?" He asked me

"Oh shut up" i lay down on the floor and Ashton lay down on the bed i look to the window and the night sky was out as well as the moon.

I turn away from it and close my eyes then fall into a deap sleep.