𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝

Right from Left Field
:Introduction:

     "God, Tae, can't you talk about something other than baseball?" Hoseok huffed with heavy annoyance, a dull look on his handsome face. "I get it, really, we play the same sport but I don't know, talk about how Jihyun's doing, what you two have been up to, shit." He rolled his eyes, stuffing a spoon full of peas into his mouth.

Taehyung shrugged. "We're good, she's good." He said simply. "We're doing just fine. Dates are great, she's really stellar." He added but it wasn't very convincing. "But aren't your excited for practice?"

The elder rolled his eyes. "You're annoying, I don't see how you even managed to get a girlfriend in the first place if I'm being honest. Have you guys even kissed yet?"

"You know we have." The younger replied with a cocked brow. "What does it matter? I don't have you as my best friend to talk about my girlfriend."

"Then talk to me like I'm your best friend and not just your teammate. Baseball's starting back up again, can't wait, but let's talk about your extra curricular, your electives! How's English? Did you join drama club?"

". . ." Taehyung stared blankly at Hoseok, face void of any emotions. "I never wanted to join drama club, Seok, and I dropped English a month ago."

Hoseok looked baffled but shook it off. "It's your fault, you talk entirely way too much about baseball and we don't talk about these types of things."

"I told you I was going to drop English and where the hell did you ever get the idea I wanted to join drama?" To say Taehyung was confused was an entire understatement, tilting his head to the right like a lost puppy.

"Doesn't matter. We don't talk enough about these other things." Hoseok waved his spoon, looking away with a reddish hint laying his cheeks from embarrassment.

"Okay, um . . . How's your day?"

"Cheap."

"What?" Taehyung frowned.

"You mean to tell me that's the only thing you can ask? And you called me out on my spectacular listening. Hypocrite!" Hoseok accused, brushing his light brown locks out of his vision, narrowing his brows playfully at Taehyung.

The aforementioned blew air out his nose, snickering breathily. "Sure, fine! How's dance studio? Did you learn anything in forensics? What did your mom say about you dropping that extra math class? Find a tutor yet? Did you try that new matcha drink you've been telling me about? How it is? What about-"

"I get it, you have better hearing than I do." Hoseok said with salt, looking away from Taehyung who held a face of victory.

"You just don't listen enough." Commented they blond-haired teenager.

"Hoseok not listening enough? So surprising, the guy listens too much when you say anything sex related." At that moment, Namjoon was introduced to the readers, taking a seat beside Taehyung.

The newly added had nice platinum blond hair that was a bit overgrown, leaving dark roots at the top. It was nothing intended but looked so appealing. Disregarding that, he was also in Hoseok's and Taehyung's friend group.

He wasn't as close as they were but he liked talking to them since they all were friends in the end.

Moving on.

"When did this conversation turn to bashing me? What in God's name did I do to deserve this?" The elder questioned, furrowed brows but a quivering fake frown that was to drown out his smile.

Taehyung was dying of laughter, loving the ridiculousness the table shared and how defensive Hoseok became.

Namjoon lamely shrugged. "I think it's when that new kid came earlier and you basically were degrading him until you actually laid eyes on him."