.THE OUTBREAK HYPE HOUSE PT.1.

Jaden's P.O.V
I didn't really want to leave Anthony and Josh but Anthony convinced me to to go and that he'll be fine with Josh. So here I am holding a red plastic cup that I don't really know the contents of, at a party at the hype house.

I took a sip of whatever was in the cup and winced at the foul taste. I left the cup discarded on a nearby table and decided to go find one of the boys I came with. After scanning the room of sweaty teenagers I spotted Bryce making out with Addison in the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes and headed towards the other corner were Quinton was sitting staring at Bryce and Addison.

"Hey Q, whatcha lookin at." I said raising my eyebrows and grinning. I had to shout to be heard over the blaring music but he heard me and his eyes snapped up to meet mine.

"N-nothing, hi." He said, I didn't miss the way his eyes glanced back at the couple again but I didn't mention it.

"Whatever. So how's the party going for you?" I asked.

"Same as every other party really. Loud music n shit, probably gonna have to drag a drunk Bryce home later." He chuckled dryly.

I looked at him and frowned "If something's bothering you you can talk to me, you know that right?" I put my hand on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm okay, but thanks." The corners of his lips quirked up in a small smile. I knew he was lying but I didn't push it. I didn't say anything else and neither did he, so I turned my attention back to the dance floor which Bryce and Addison had since joined and watched as they continued to eat each other's faces off.

"This is why I'm gay." I said gesturing at the many couples, Quinton laughed and i turned and grinned back at him.

It was roughly an hour later and the party was in full swing. I had seen Blake a couple times amongst the faces, Bryce had spent most of the time with Addison and Quinton had barley taken his eyes of the two. I had gotten up once to get Quinton and I some drinks, Quinton drank all of his but mine lay untouched next to my elbow.

"Are you gonna drink that?" He asked me staring at my drink.

"No but neither are you." I said and 'accidentally' spilt the liquid all over the table.

"What was that for?! I've only had one drink it's not like I'm drunk!"

"Yeah but I'm supposed to look after you and I know you're only gonna drink it to get your mind off him." I said pointing at Bryce, who was on the dance floor.

"W-what- what are you t-talking about I don't like him?!" Quinton spluttered a light blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Ah but you just exposed yourself because I never said you liked him. Plus it's really obvious that you, Quinton Griggs, are in love." He looked at me his eyes widened in surprise.

"I-"

"Don't try to deny it."

"Okay fine!" He said and sighed, exasperated. "I do, I like him, I, Quinton, have a huge crush on Bryce Hall, who has a girlfriend and will never like me."

I was kind of taken a back because I didn't quite expect him to admit it that easily. "Well you never know..."

He groaned and put his head in his hands "why does he have to be straight and why does she have to be so pretty."

"You're pretty too." I said and he picked his head up and glared at me.

"Is it just me or do either of you have a weird feeling about tonight?" Blake said coming over to us and pulling out a chair to sit on.