.THIRTEEN 🌹.

Bryce's P.O.V
I could hear Josh and Jaden arguing and then the front door slammed. I waited a few minutes before Josh came into the kitchen where I was, Anthony was behind him but he leaned in the doorway and Josh sat down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I tried to tell Jaden that it was too dangerous to get his car and we should just leave it but he didn't listen and now he left the house with Kio and Quinton." Josh sighed.

"Okay first of all where are they going?" I asked frowning.

"I-" Josh started.

"We don't know actually." Anthony said.

"What? So you just let your boyfriend, my boyfriend and Kio go out on their own?!" I exclaimed. They both stayed silent.

"Do you want a repeat of last week?" I said.

"No..." Josh mumbled.

"My second thing is; I don't care if you don't want to get his car, we are getting it back and that's final. You have no idea how much that car means to him, you haven't seen how helpful it's been either." I said pointing at both Anthony and Josh and giving them a hard stare.

"I just don't want him to get hurt again. We just got him back and I don't want to loose that." Josh said and Anthony nodded.

"Look I get your reasoning but if I were in your situation I would definitely help Quinton get something someone stole from him back but I'd make a plan first." I said. "So that's what we're going to do." Josh and Anthony looked at me and then Anthony came over to the table and sat down.

We worked on a plan to get back Jaden's car and perhaps some of their old things too, for a few hours until we heard the door open and close and three sets of footsteps running in. Quinton burst into the kitchen and I immediately got up and walked over to him.

"Are you oka-"

"Yes, yes I'm fine, but all of you need to come to the living room now!" He said quickly and ran out. I looked at Josh and Anthony and they looked back at me, confused. Further down the hall I could hear Kio shouting at someone else, probably Griffin, to come into the living room.

I walked in to said room and everyone was there. Jaden looked up as Josh and Anthony came in but looked away almost immediately. I sat down and looked at Quinton, waiting for him to explain.

"You'll never believe us so we'll probably have to show you but we found something." He said and then Kio, Jaden and him explained the whole story. It was mostly Kio and Quinton but Jaden supplies the odd detail. My facial expression slowly changed to one of confusion to one of shock and I blinked when they finished.

"And your sure it's real?" Noah asked.

"Yes! Come on please believe us!" Kio said, exasperated.

"I believe you." I said and they all looked at me.

"Me too." Blake said. I looked around and the rest of the boys slowly agreed.

"Oh my god thank you! I thought you were never gonna believe us." Quinton sighed, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Of course not." I smiled.

"So I guess this means we're going to Missouri..." Griffin said and we all let it sink in.

"I think we need a truck." Quinton blurted. "Because we have so much stuff." He continued when we all looked at him questioningly.

"Okay... but where are we going to get a working van?" Griffin asked.