Chapter 9

Bear was pacing around his room

Bear was pacing around his room. The Doc had just finished checking over Haisley. She had gotten sick from the mixture of medications and eating too much food. Haisley wasn't used to consuming that amount of food. It was just a sandwich, but she was used to sneaking uneaten food from the customer's plate when they left. Haisley knew she shouldn't have eaten that much but her body wanted it so bad.

After a while Bear knew his pacing was unless so he grabbed some clean clothes and head to the shower. He needed to wash the smell of sex and alcohol off of him.

While being thorough with washing himself, Bear used this time to think about everything that has happened these past few days. He esspecially could not stop thinking about the guilt that was sufficating hom. Bear knew deep down he shouldn't have gotten drunk and he really shouldn't have slept with that Rotter. Though he only slept with her to stop this desire that is growing for Haisley, it only brought him guilt, shame and the need for her in his life.

Bear cursed under his breath after he realized he hadn't done any work regarding the club. He quickly got out of the shower and dressed. Bear knew that even with a distraction as beautiful as Haisley that is no excuess to slack off at his job.

While Haisley slept Bear went to work finishing the paper work he put off yeaterday. He grabbed the handful of files and sat down on the little couch in the corner of his room, so he can work and keep an eye on her.

While he was working he found it increasingly hard to concentrate with Haisley in the same room and her constant shifting in his bed.Every now and then she would let out soft moans that didn't help Bear's consentaration at all. He had had to snap his attention back to his work more times than he would like to admit. Thankfully, noone was there in the room with them so whenever he did slip up he didn't have to feel more embarrassed than he already does. She was just so mesmerizing: his head couldn't wrap around the feelings she was making him have.

-

Doc stopped by the kitchen to inform Knuckles about Haisley's new meal plan. She will need food that is even lighter than what he had given her earlier. She was restricted to a very plain diet, nothing sugary, full of sodium, grease, or anything that could potentially upset her stomach again. It was defiantly something they wanted to avoid with her stiches still healing and trying to keep medicine in her system.

Docwas trying everything so he wouldn't have to put her on an IV drip for fluids and medications. She was already stuck in the compound so having IV restricting her movement would make her feel trapped.

Everyone in the compound seemed to have a soft spot for Haisley. She was sweet to everyone even the people she just met. She knew nothing about what the MC brother's have been through in their life and she still showed them kindness. Having a bad past made them relate and connect with each other. This was the family they would die for. Bear was proud of the MC he had built with his brothers. They started off as teenage boys who needed a home and now they have a family. A few of the newer brother had left the military and came straight to the MC. They earned their places just like everyone else did.

The prospects they have currently were quite young so being a member would take a little more time. Being young, Bear wasn't going to rush them into becoming a Brother. He wanted them to have a life before having to take the heavy responsibility as a Brother. Yeah, most of the brothers now drink and fuck with Rotters but when the time came they would be ready to fight for their family. It was a responsibility the brothers cherished.

Having Old Ladies wasn't very common around their MC. They mainly just had one nightstands or have their weekly Rotter. Bear didn't know what to do about Haisley. All the boys had already claimed her as his Old Lady but the words haven't been said by Bear, meaning it wasn't official.

Even though it wasn't common they still had rules. All Old Ladies had to get a tattoo, it was to show everyone that she was his. The Brother that has the Old Lady has to get a tattoo as well for the same reason. Claiming wasn't taken lightly in the MC, what is a Brothers is never to be touched or else their would be severe consequences.

All the brothers wanted that life secretly. They wanted to have a family to take care of and protect but It was a dangerous thing to wish for in their life style. No brother wanted to risk their future Old Ladies life or possibly their future kids.

[Edited]