Chapter 28

Bear and sat on the couch the entire time he was in the room with Haisley

Bear and sat on the couch the entire time he was in the room with Haisley. He pushed away his emotional side away from the pictures and looked at every detail of it.

They were in sets of two's: Sam and Haisley together in one picture, then Sam under the bridge. Haisleys parents on the porch together, then them chained in a basement. Boyd walking into their old how, but it didn't have another picture with it. It was as if someone was telling Haisley what happened and what was to come. It seemed to be as though Boyd, Bear, and Balake were the last three photos that didn't have a second part which meant someone was after them.

Bear curses as he grabs everything and rushed down the stairs. He orders the prospects to stands guards at Haisleys room as he calls for lockdown and church.

Once he had made sure everyone that belonged to the compound was there, he walked into the room well they held church.
-
"Someone has been talking to your women for years now. Hell, these are pictures before Balake was born" Ink points out as he looks at the pictures as well.

"The bastard is taking them out one by one. Everyone she loves. From Sam and her parents, but next is Boyd....me and Balake" everyone in the room snapped their gaze up to Bear when he finished talking.

"Prez! What are we going to do? You're on the hit-list as well as the baby. No wonder Haisley flipped the fuck out when she saw this" Myth adds in as he looks over Ink's shoulder to see the photos.

"We find this fucker, that is what we are going to do!" Crash exclaims as he looks over his brothers who are overcome with worry. His brother agreed and exclaimed loudly with him. They stayed in church until for another hour before official dismissing.

Bear kept his cool while in Chruch but as soon as his brothers left he threw he glass of whiskey across the room. The glass shattering everywhere but he didn't care at the moment.

"Prez?" Ink walks back in after he hears the noise of shattering glass. He walked in a sew Bear in the same sear but with his head in his hands.

"I'm fine, Ink. Go have a beer, I'll be out to get Balake in a few" Bear words were slightly muffled formed his hands but he didn't move.

"Prez. We can handle the kid for a few hours. You go check on your lady, I'll deal with the mess" Ink pats Bear on the back, letting him know he was there for him.

"You just make sure our boss lady is doing okay, later on, we will come back in here and figure some more stuff out. I already got our tech guy doing some work on it and Manic is working out any problems we have trying to get that information" Ink informs Bear as he leans against the edge of the table. Manic was a crazy son of a bitch. He was ruthless, fearless, had the skills and strength of twenty soldiers.

"Come on, we will figure this out before it gets any further. Haisley and Balake is apart of our family now too. We take care of family" Ink bro hugs Bear before letting his Prez leave to fo see his woman.

When Bear walked out of the room he saw knuckles trying to feed Balake some food. He had almost forgotten about Balakes medicine if he hadn't seen the fever in his cheeks. "I'll bring down his medicine. It should put him out soon so he should be in your hair too much" bear tells knuckles as he knees next to him so he was eye level with Balake.

"You hang with your uncles for a little while. BB will be back down to her you soon" Bear leans over and kisses the little boy head only to have him grip his shirt and hold on for dear life.

"I guess not. I'll just take him upstairs with me. I'll let you know if I need a babysitter" he chuckles as he thinks of his brothers as babysitters. Bear lifts the boys from knuckles lap and lets him cling onto him before making his way up the stairs. He was met with two prospects at the door of his room.

"You can go, boys. Thank you" he pats both of them on the back firmly with his free hand before entering his room. Bear saw Haisley still laying in the same spot he had left her in. He was worried about her.

Balake started to nuzzle his ear firmly into his shoulder as if it was itching. "Okay, big guy. Let's get some medicine in your little tummy and go lay with mama" he says as he walks over to the dresser and somehow managed to fix Balakes medicine with one hand.

"Open for BB" Bear slowly pushes the medicine into Balakes mouth, thankfully the medicine wasn't nasty and bitter so it was easy to get him to take it. He still handed Balake his sippy cup of water so he could wash it down, then walks over to the large bed and sits him in the middle.

Bear grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it to a kid channel since Balake would need some type of entertainment. He says shading the headboard and placed Balake between his legs so his kettle back was resting against his stomach.

He watched as Balake became completely engrossed in the show but Bear's attention was on Haisley. He kissed her beautiful eyes and sweet voice already In just a matter of hours.

Eventually, Bear leans over and placed a soft kiss on her cheek and whispered softly. "I love you, baby girl. I'm going to find out who is doing this to you, to us. I can't lose you." He rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes, trapping the tears so the wouldn't fall.