Chapter 10

Bear had finished half of the files

Bear had finished half of the files. He was starting to grow tired. Drinking and having sex all night definitely wore the body our but the thing that had really taken the biggest toll was the worry he felt when he had gotten that call from Knuckles. That type of reaction to a situation was new for his body and it was a bit handling it well. Yeah, he got worried when one of his brothers got just but this was closer to his heart. Haisley has managed to trap his cold heart. A part of him was at peace with that thought but the other part was screaming to turn away and run. If his parents taught him anything it was to not be a punk. Running away was never the answer. He made the best president and brother but when it came down to being a significant other he struggled....a lot.
-
The boys were sitting downstairs at the bar. Everyone ordered a beer and relaxed.

"Brothers, what do you think Prez is gonna do about his girl?" Ink asks everyone as he leaned back into his chair and drank his beer.

"He's gonna fuck it up....at first" Chains expresses his thigh without a care. Everyone else agreed so it was not news for the brothers.

"Oh, he had already done that" Knuckles speaks up while resting his elbows on the countertop of the bar. Everyone looked at him, curious about what their Prez had always done to fuck it up.

"Called him when she got sick and heard a Rotter groan next to him" Knuckles shakes his head disappointed while the others rolled their eyes or chuckled.

"Our Prez is one hell of a President but fucking horrible with women" K-9 joins into the conversation with his usual bored tone.

"damn right. I still don't know why he would want to settle down. The open road is the only thing I need" Myth declares even though he had had a few real relationships in the past. It also explained why he was so against it.

"Fuck yeah. Good pussy and my bike is all I need. All women do is nag my damn ears off" Dagger groans at the thought of having a woman by his side nagging him about going on too many runs or always being with his brother.

"You two are dumbasses. Not all women are like that. Pull your head out of the Rotters asses and then you can see a new world" Coyote didn't have women but he wasn't as narrow-minded as some of his brothers. He honestly couldn't wait to have a woman by his side.

Some of the brothers mentally threw up at his words. But they didn't know that in the future they would be in the exact same situation as Bear.