Chapter 30

"Prez

"Prez. We need church now" K-9 burst into Bears office with a file in his hand. Bear knew they had found something which made him relieved yet nervous.

Bear stood from his chair and marched into the common room where his brothers were sitting and talking. Honestly Bear didn't need to say anything, the brothers knew by the tension in the room that something was up.

They all stood and followed him into the room. Haisley and Balake were in the kitchen making them both some food. She was oblivious to what was going on.

Once Bear and his brother were all in the room and had the door shut. Shut went down.

"I know who the person sending your old lady the pictures is." Their tech guy walks over to where Bear was sitting and handed him the files.

"It seems like its a female, that's in love with Haisley. I looked for a connection but I didn't find any. The stalker is so obsessed that they are killing everyone she loves. " the brothers all scoffed at the sound of that.

"Do you have a location on this stalker?" Bear asks as he reads through the files. He didn't see any connection between them either. All he could wonder was how this person knew Haisley and why were they so obsessed with her enough to kill.

"It a warehouse a few towns over. It's quite secluded from everyone" his Tech guy started to pull out photos he found through his research. They were of Haisley, and only her.

"What are we going to do, Prez?" Coyote asks the questions everyone else was wondering. They needed to move soon and fast. The target was getting closer and closer to their compound.

"We will discuss a plan once we hear more about this stalker. I do know we can't...handle them like we would anyone else. This is something we have to get Bryan involved with" Bear always tried to find a better solution to their problems. Bryan was a sheriff in their town, who helped with taking care of their dirty work.

"That fucker?" Agony rolls his eyes and groans. He and Bryan never got along but that could be because that was his older brother. He would never tell them why they hated each other so much. Agony would always say it was because of a mistake he made in the past.

"Yes. I expect you to pull your shit together long enough to keep this club safe, along with my old lady and kid" Bears voice was very stern leaving so room for argument. He didn't play when it came to the safety of his people. Getting hurting over being petty at the moment was not worth it.

"I don't expect you to hold hands and kiss ass but keep your shit together long enough to keep this club safe. You understand?" Bear asks wanting to make sure he was clear on everyone that was said.

"I heard you, prez" Agony lost the attitude in his voice and rested his back against the chair. He knew he had no room to argue to he let it go.

"Good. Now let's work out a plan" Bear stands from his chair and started his way over to the cabinet to grab his glass of whiskey. He knew this was going to be a long meeting.
-
Haisley and Balake have finished eating their food and decided it was time for a bath. Balake would be ready for his nap of the day.

"Come on, bubba" Haisley places Balake I'm her hip as she walks into the kitchen to place the dirty dishes in the sink. She would come back down once she put Balake down.

"Mama," Balake says quietly as he rests his head on her shoulder while playing with her curls. He knew his mama was sad but she smiles anyway and kissed his head.

"Yes, Baby" she rubs his back as she starts her way up the stairs and to Balakes bedroom. She went to his dresser and grabbed a fresh diaper and a clean onesie.

Balake mumbles tiredly as he rubs his eyes with his tiny little fists as Haisley walks into the bathroom her and Bear share.

"I know, baby boy. Mama will let you sleep after you take a bath." She coos as she sits on the edge on the tub after laying his clothes on the counter of the sink.

She turns him so he was sitting on her lap securely. Taking his little clothes off, leaving him in his diaper. Haisley wanted to start the water before she took it off. After making sure the water was warm enough she put the plug in so the water would start to fill the tub.

As she was holding him, he clings on to her tightly. She loved that he felt so safe and secure with her. This is what kept her going after the incident a few weeks ago. She didn't know what she would do without him.

"Alright, bubba. Let's get you cleaned up" she stands up so she can take his diaper off before lifting him into the water. Haisley our bubbles in since it would keep him awake and entertained long enough to clean him.

Thankfully she manages to get him cleaned and wash his hair before he started to get cranky. "Okay. Okay. Let's get you out" she reaches over as grabs his light green baby towel after she unplugs the tub.

Once she got him dried off she laid him on the bed and started to put his diaper on. He was starting to fall asleep laying there. She figured he could just take a nap in a diaper on their bed today.

Haisley moves him to the top of the bed and placed pillows on both sides of him just Incase he rolls over. She needed to take a shower and since he was asleep it was the best time for some quiet time.