Chapter 35

It has been a few years since the whole stalker incident

It has been a few years since the whole stalker incident. Haisley did have to go into court and speak on her behalf. The lady was sentenced to life imprisonment at a psych ward.

Boyd was finally out of rehab and was managing very well for himself. He cleaned up and found himself a job around town. He was spending time with Balake and being a good uncle to him which was all Haisley could ask for.

The MC was running smoothly and all the brothers were back to their usual routines. Bear was still the President and worked his ass off every day for his brother. Haisley was proud of her man.

Recently she had been feeling very ill. She was getting sick randomly throughout the day. She managed to keep it to herself since Bear was working so hard already the last thing she wanted to do was worry him even more.

Haisley finally figured she could run down to the clinic while Balake was at the garage with K-9 and a few other brothers. That kid really loved those machines. She was happy he was bonding well with the brothers.

"Hey, Doc." Haisley smiles up at him as he walks into the room. She was sitting on the examination table with the paper gown on. Doc ran a few tests since Haisley didn't have many symptoms other than nausea and vomiting.

"Hello, girly-girl" he smiles back as he pulls the rolling chair closer to the examination table. He had his clipboard in front of him with a few papers attached. While looking through them he couldn't help but smile a little