I'm going to kill both of them

This was by far my favorite chapter to write. For more reasons than one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm laying on Five's bed in his little kiddy room, which I think is hilarious and trying to tell Klaus the plan. Five is pacing the room and quite frankly it was aggravating so I open my mouth to tell him to shut the fuck up when I hear a faint "Five?" and soft footsteps.

My eyes widen as I shoot up from the bed, "Klaus, get in the closet!"

"What? No, I've been out for years! I can't just go back now!" Klaus whines.

"No! Not that closet! We know you're gay!"

"The literal closet you idiot! Vanya is coming!" Five whisper yells as he shoves his brother in his wardrobe.

I quickly lay back down and face my back towards the door and pretend to sleep as Five moves to stand by the window. Just in the nick of time too because right then the door opens and I hear Vanya sigh and say, "Oh, thank god. I was worried sick about you two."

"Sorry, we left without saying goodbye," Five replies quietly probably hinting to Vanya that I'm "asleep".

"Oh right. Sorry," she says lowering her voice. "No, look, I'm the one that should be sorry. Yeah, I was dismissive, and...I-I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying. And, I still can't, to be honest."

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive," he says while scoffing lightly. "Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real. Well...like you said, the old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind." Alright, you're finally playing along, are you? Playing the card so she'll leave you alone. Smart move. Cold, but smart.

"Then maybe I'm not the right person for you to be talking to. Look, I used to see someone. A therapist. I could give you her information."

"Thanks, but...I think I'm just going to get some rest. It's been a long time since I've had a good sleep." Tell me about it.

"Okay," she sighs. I can hear her start to walk out of the door when suddenly her footsteps stop. "I like Ava a lot. Take care of her Five. She seems to care about you a lot and I can tell you do too." My spreads into a smile as she finally leaves. Once I know she's out of the room, I sit up quietly. Klaus on the other hand is not so quiet.

Items clutter as the druggie opens the wardrobe door, "That's so...touching, all that stuff about family and Dad and time. Wow! And Ava! That was so sweet. Congrats you've been accepted as part of the family! Come here and give me a hug!" Klaus stumbles out of the closet over to me to wrap me up in a hug. I giggle at his dumb, yet sweet nature.

Five rushes to shush his brother, "Would you shut up? She'll hear you."

"I'm moist," Klaus says while practically tackling me onto the bed.

"Let go of her you're going to suffocate her."

Klaus gets off of me and stands up with mock surrender, "Okay Mr. Protective I'll get off your girlfriend, jeez."

"I'm not-"

Five cuts me off, "I told you to put on something professional."

"What?" Klaus asks in genuine confusion. "This is my nicest outfit."

I can tell that Five is annoyed by the large sigh that comes out of him as he says, "We'll raid the old man's closet."

"Whatever as long as I get paid."

"When the job is done."

Both of them had already walked out of the room but now. "Well, I guess we're going then. 'Yeah, come on Ava lets go.' 'Oh, yeah sure I'm coming!' Dumbasses just leave me behind why don't you. It doesn't matter. I'm fine. Not like I can teleport wherever I want," I mutter under my breath while getting off of the bed and following the two brothers.