Eleven

I was thinking of how and when should I asked Celine to accompany me to the concert tomorrow. I know the group will be going but I thought it would be nice if she knows I wanted to be just with her. Ugh! How was this even hard!?

I texted Wren to asked for some tips. I'm that stupid.

M: Wreeeeen..

W: Sup loser?

M: How will I asked Celine? I mean, I know she'll go..

W: You're really stressing this out Max? Laugh out loud.

M: Dont lol me Wren Andrea

W: Just message her okay? if you wanted to do it in a video call, go. You only have time tonight coz its already 11. Hope she's not asleep yet.

I immediately panicked at the thought of this. I instinctively chatted Celine without knowing if she'll reply or what.

M: Will you go with me for the concert tomorrow?

I locked my phone not waiting for something but hoping for her to say yes. Then, my phone beeped.

C: Sure. See you Max :)

I smile widely when I read the message. It'll be a long and fun day tomorrow. I can't wait.

- - -

I woke up early to prepare for the day. After I ate my breakfast, I searched for something nice in my closet to find nothing but then settled with a simple skirt and tank top. I arrived at the school grounds at exactly 6 pm, seeing the group on our hangout. Celine's facing her back to me. All students should go in pair so our group was composed of Wren and Jack, Annie and Gideon, Sue and her boyfriend, Jane and Cris and I with Celine.

I tap her shoulder and she looked at me up and down and gives me a smile. She's wearing a gray fitted dress that hugged her curves. She does her hair in a ponytail which showed more of her features. I mentally gawked at her. How can this girl be so pretty?

"Looks like we're complete" Gideon said grabbing Annie's arm

"Hey, I am the one who supposed to be holding your arm, I'm the girl here" Annie pinch Gideon's arm

"Ann, you both have the feminine side just deal with it" Jack commented, he and Annie were friends before we all meet.

"Thanks Jack" Gideon said in a flirt tone to Jack we all laughed as Jack hide in Wren's arm. "Babeee, help!" He shouted, Wren just slap his arm and glare at Gideon in a playful manner

As the laughter died down, we all walked toward the auditorium.

"You looked beautiful" I said to her as we walked hand in hand to the auditorium for the concert. She looked away but I had seen her blushed already, I smile at that.

"So are you" she replied. "For sure you'll attract somebody tonight, but don't ditch me, yeah?"

I shook my head and laughed; little did she know she's the one I'm trying to impress. "I won't. And i don't want to attract anyone... just you" I said the last part quietly. I am too shy to say it directly to her.

"What'd you say?" She asked probably not hearing what i said. I shook my head no and she just shrugged.

Music starts playing...

**I Like Me Better by Lauv Playing...**

To be young and in love in New York City (in New York City)

To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me

To be drunk and in love in New York City (in New York City)