➵ For Whom the Bell Tolls

Sitting on the Fields girls bed, the girls were still watching the videos off of the flashdrive

Sitting on the Fields girls bed, the girls were still watching the videos off of the flashdrive. Spencer was resting her back of the headboard of Emily's bed, exhausted from what had happened that day. The sudden appearance of a familiar face,  brought everyone's attention back onto the laptop screen.

"Is that Jenna?", Hanna asked, when she saw the figure on the screen. The only difference was that, her eyes were bright and wasn't shrouded by her glasses.

"You're late", Jenna said, turning around.

"Who's she talking to?", Aria asked, just as the camera angle changed, revealing Toby's frowning face.

"Toby", Spencer whispered, leaning closer to the screen. Avery wanted to puke when she saw Jenna wrap her arms around Toby's neck. Toby shook his head,"It's not right."

Jennas throaty laugh floated from the laptop, "There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related. It was so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me", Jenna unbuttons Toby's shirt, "You have no idea who you're dealing with."

Spencer turned her head away in disgust, "Stop it."

Emily selected the next video. On the screen, a blurry image popped up, which then focused, to reveal a bedroom which looked like it belonged to a guy. None of the girls knew whose bedroom that was, except Avery. Oh, Avery knew too well whose bedroom it was. The camera shifted, revealing a younger Avery, frolicking about in a skimpy dress.

"No", Avery exclaimed, slamming the laptop shut in a swift motion. The rest of the girls looked at her confused, as Avery felt her throat constrict. She gulped harshly before turning to the girls, "That's, uh, that's Jason's bedroom", Avery wrapped her arms around herself, drawing her knees up together, in repugnance, "That was my, uh, first time."

The girls looked at each other in horror, as Emily wrapped her arm around Avery comfortingly.

"Do you realise what these videos are?", Spencer shrieked indignantly, "They're of us, Avery, Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. We're naked! Exposed."

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting it off on it?", Hanna asked in disgust.

'Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls", Avery scoffed,"I feel sick"

"In some of these, we were just kids", Aria shook her head, "Ian's been watching us for years. And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out."

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos", Emily sighed.

"You guys, it is not too late to help her", Spencer stated, " We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison."

"How are we gonna do that?", Aria asked.

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows."

"Are you on something?", Hanna screeched, "Jenna's at the top of our A-list."