➵ The Naked Truth

While Hanna, Mrs

While Hanna, Mrs. Marin, Kate and...the other Mrs.Marin, were waiting in Principal Tamborelli's office, trying to come to a compromise on Hanna allegedly leaking Kate's nudes, the other four were in Spencer's living room, trying to figure out why the hell, Alison's claim ticket was for a mere red coat.

"That's what you got from Ali's claim ticket?", Aria asked, shaking her head.

"That's what they gave me", Spencer shook her head, rubbing the fabric softly.

"So, basically, you picked up her dry cleaning", Avery deadpanned.

"I just can't ever picture Alison wearing this", Emily cringed outwardly.

"Well, picture Vivian Darkbloom", Spencer stated.

"So now we're saying this Vivian darkperson had her own wardrobe too?"

"This is so weird", Aria whined before her eyes fell on the coat, "Can I touch it?"

"Yeah, it's a raincoat, Aria, it's not a mummy", Avery rolled her eyes as she watched Aria gingerly touch the coat.

"Where's Hanna?", Spencer asked, sitting down on the couch.

"She and her mom had to meet with Tamborelli before school", Emily informed and Aria added, "Yeah. Kate's mom printed out that naked picture and she's threatening to sue."

"I'm the one who told her that Kate used to be called 'boil n' baggies'", Spencer confessed, letting out a sigh.

"Who told A?"

"Who tells A anything?", Spencer scoffed, "That plan was probably in motion the moment Kate walked into school."

Avery looked at the crimson coat beside her, before placing it on her lap. Alison did everything for a reason. This coat had to be something more than just Ali's laundry. Curiously, Avery put her hand inside the pocket, a small smile forming on her face when she felt a piece of paper inside it.

"Guys, check it out", Avery exclaimed, showing the girls the paper.

"What is that?", Aria grabbed the paper.

"It's a phone number", Spencer stated, "There's no name."

"Let's call it", Avery suggested and reached for her phone, when Emily suddenly held her hand, "Okay, stop. Now I feel like we're in a bad place."

"We're in my living room, Emily. We are holding a coat", Spencer retorted blandly.

"Yeah, that belongs to someone who's no longer alive!"