introduction

I remember during school being taught about ancient civilizations. The way they lived, acted, and how they saw the world. That was all in Social Studies; also known as history class. It says it in the name: history. As in, this was Ancient History.

I remember when the world only knew of me as Everybody's Little Sweethearts best friend. Before that, the only daughter in the Ro'meave family. Only at that time, only Phoenix Drop, and parts of O'Khasis knew who I was. Not the entire world. That was my Ancient History.

Now, I'm known to the world. Not as Everybody's Little Sweetheart's best friend, or the Ro'meave family's only daughter. I'm known as Y/N Ro'meave. I am known as the girl who her, and her group of friends made a YouTube channel called Flames In Fire, and soon became popular on YouTube for their music covers. Sure, I'm still known as my previous tiles, but now, I'm known for who I truly am.

My name is Y/N Ro'meave. I am a sister, daughter, friend, best friend, girlfriend, some who made YouTuber videos with her friends, Everybody's Little Sweetheart's best friend, they only daughter in the Ro'meave family, but most of all I'm me. I may not be the same little girl who dreamed big, and worries were little; but I've grown up. Everything before this was just Ancient History. My Ancient History.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I hope you enjoy book three! Keep an eye out for the first chapter!

I decided to listen to everyone and simply redo certain parts in this book to better go with the past two remakes of The Way You Do's series!

Stay beautiful my little roses!

~DramaQueen💜