chapter twelve

"Wait, so I will be never escape my bother?"

I knew I should've given her ice cream. . .

I sigh, "You mean brother."

"No, I meant bother. This is Laurance we're talking about here. As in, the same Laurance who would trap me in a closet with Cadenza, and she would have a curling iron!"

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"Try living with him for eighteen years."

"I'll take my chances. Hey, shouldn't you be helping Vylad?"

Her eyes widen at the words and nods her head before dashing off to where he was. When she does this, the doorbell rings.

I walk over to the door and see it's Laurance.

What the hell? Is he like, a packing godde-god? I totally wasn't gonna call him a packing goddess. . . Wait, why does he have like, EIGHTEEN BOXES?! WHOSE HOUSE DOES HE THINK HE'S MOVING INTO?!

"Why so many boxes, bruh?"

"I don't know. It's my stuff so. . .

"But your room was so small. . ." I sigh and put my head down in shame as I point to the direction of my room, "Just put your stuff in my room."

Alex's POV

I didn't know Vylad can sleep that long. . .

It's currently the next day, and I decided to be nice and make everyone breakfast. I walk down the stairs to smell pancakes. I actually had a decent amount of sleep because I didn't have to help Y/N with her morning sickness. Vomit is a disgusting sight and smell. I don't mind helping her, but I didn't get her pregnant, and there's some things even best friends don't really enjoy helping other friends out with. . .

Wait. . . Ew, never mind. . .

Vylad was using me as a teddy bear as night long, but I didn't mind. It's been a while since we were able to even see each other face to face last.

That's when I walk into Laurance. Great, he's shirtless. Now I have to wash my eyes out with bleach.

"Laurance, if you're going to live in our house, put a damn shirt on!"

"Hey, I live here now, deal with it."

I throw my hands in the air. "I've lived here longer than you! I think I'm more intitled than you are!"

"You-"

"Laurance!" Y/N calls out from the bathroom.

I laugh at him and remind him that duty calls. Keep it in your pants next time, buddy.

That's when I smell something burning.

Shit! The pancakes!

Y/N's POV

Morning sickness sucks!

I fall onto the couch with a heavy sigh. Boys don't understand what "hold onto my hair!" means.

"No, mom don't-and my phone died."

I look up to see Vylad hiding his face in his scarf.

"What's wrong baby bro?"

"Mom's stopping by."

I almost fall off the couch. Key word: almost. "Mom?!"

That's when our door breaks down, "Mommy's coming!"

Laurance walks in, noticing the missing door on the hinges and seeing it's on the floor instead.

Alex trails in after him, "Laurance, put on a shirt! Hey, what happened to our-GARROTH!"

"Mom's coming," I warn.

I don't know what I should be scared of more. The fact that my mother is coming, or the fact that I'm pregnant and she knows about it. Probably both.

Now all the Ro'meave siblings are under the same house. As well as two out of the three Zvahls.

"Everybody remember, be even more lovey-dovey to your partner."

I sigh and shake my head. "Vylad, you have a partner!"

"Oh, right."

Alex frowns and begins to pout, he hands crossed over her chest. "I'm sad now."

Everybody needs to pretend that Aphmau is dating Zane. Yep, there was a misunderstanding between the boys and mom, so now this happened. Why nobody told her the truth is beyond me, but I heard tears were involved so I could only imagine what happened.

But the one quote I heard a lot, "My Little ZuZu hasn't had a girlfriend before, so I just want my little ZuZu to be happy. Please tell me he's happy." Notice how she was talking like a normal person. She's dead serious about this.

I can hear happy knocking on the fixed door as Vylad looks over to the door. "Places!" he exclaims, grabbing onto Alex's hand, "Aphmau! Zane! Remember your training!"

"Your training sucked!" Zane hisses out.

I open the door to be tackled into a hug.

"N/N!" I can't breathe! "How's my little pregnant girl doing?"

"Dying!"

She finally let go and hugs Garroth after straightening my clothing.

She ends up taking us shopping. It feels just like high school. You know how weird it is to shop with a bunch of girls and be the only one pregnant? You get a lot of "you can see her baby bump" kind of squeals.

It took about ten dresses until I found a dress everybody liked.

Then came where we were eating. Mom thinks dipping French Fries in vanilla custard from Culvers isn't a "fancy place" to go to.

So, now we're going to some place her and dad went to for a date or something? I don't know, I just wanted Culvers.

Alex's POV

So my boyfriend ate dirt as a child, and went to school without pants, and instead went to school in his teddy bear boxers. . . Ok then. . . I chose to date him. . .

Y/N's POV

Aaron is here.

Katelyn is here.

I sip on my lemonade as the boys try to explain to mom about Aphmau and Zane's real relationship. As in, friendship.

There's tears, everywhere.

And I think there was a lover potion or something? All I know is Aphmau 'fell in love' with Zane, and Alex almost kissed Garroth because of it. Vylad looked like he wanted to kill his own brother for once. It's funny.

Katelyn almost kissed Aphmau, and Travis popped out of nowhere and started to complain that his OTP was ruined since Vylad told him it almost happened, but it didn't.

I'm just gonna keep sipping on my lemonade.

Which leads us to where we are now. Mom is telling us how we should've told her the truth in the beginning, and I'm just like, "ummhmm, I was right all along."

So, this is my life now. I'm sorry to my children for having to be born into such a crazy family, but you'll be loved anyway, and you always will be.