chapter ten

I never got to tell Aphmau yesterday about Laurance and I having twins. She was out shopping for something. I don't know where because Kawaii~Chan wasn't precise, and Katelyn didn't really seem to care where she was.

As I walk to Aphmau's house, the birds chirp a lovely tune, and the sky appear to be so blue. It overall seems like a beautiful day. Today out of all days, seems like a good one. I don't know why, it just does.

I finally make it to Aphmau's house and knock on the front door. Katelyn answers it and lets me in. She informs me that Aphmau was upstairs and she'll be down in a few. Then she leaves.

I walk a little more inside and begin to smell the aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

Chocolate chip cookies seem sooooooo good right now. Oh, and Chinese food.

Oh Irene, being pregnant really is taking a toll on me. Just wait until the hormones kick in. There'll be tears everywhere, and I can't promise who from. That's if I'm not hormonal already.

I waltz into the kitchen only to run into somebody and fall onto my butt.

"Sorry sis," the voice says apologetically as they stick their hand out for me to grab onto.

I looks up to see the green eyed, brown haired, scarf wearing guy I call my little brother, "Vylad!"

He helps me up and gives me a hug. Once he breaks the embrace, he holds onto my shoulders and looks down at my stomach.

"I see that little baby bump. Did you figure out what gender it is yet?"

"Actually, them," I say, and he looks at me confused. "I'm having twins. A baby boy, and a baby girl. . . but don't tell anyone."

I soon am pulled into another hug, but this time it was tighter and longer.

That's when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs, and Aphmau runs into the kitchen.

"Vylad, I told you to hide somewhere nobody would find you!"

Garroth's POV

I sat on the couch trying to process the words coming out of Laurance's mouth.

"So, what you're telling me is. . . that you and my sister are having twins?"

He groans, "Yes, Garroth. For the tenth time since yesterday, we are having twins."

"How did that happen?"

"I am not answering that. Ask Zianna and Garte about that."

That's when Laurance leaves me by myself. He left me. . . He left me! I never get to spend time with him anymore! It's always Laurance and Y/N. It's never Garroth and Laurance anymore. . .

That's when I realized that I needed to print something for Dante. I don't know why he's having me do it, but I guess I'll have to do it.

I walk into his room and grab his laptop. Dante isn't here at the moment, and neither is Travis. So basically, the house is free dibs for any room. Laurance told just not to break it again, or burn it down. He never said anything about blowing it up. But why would I be dumb enough to do that? How would I do that?

Logging onto his laptop, I make my way to what he needed printed. I still can't get over the fact of what his password is.

Dante the chick magnet

He's got it all wrong. We all know that feathers is how you get the ladies. Hell, we all know feathers is where it's at. Not to mention, his password is too long and has too many spaces.

I keep pressing the print button, but it turns out that we ran out of ink. How do I know this? Laurance yells it at me halfway through the house. He also told me to go ask Aphmau for some and that he'll buy some more later.

I get up and walk across the street to Aphmau's house. I walk straight in. Vylad always says I have a knocking problem. I don't have a knocking problem. Would they rather I break down the door? . . . But then again, I just walked straight into Aphmau's house without knocking.

I walk into the living room and stop halfway into my sentence.

It's my baby brother!

Y/N's POV

Garroth is here now, and is basically harassing Vylad with hugs. Now all we need is Zane here, and we'll have all the Ro'meave siblings.

"Aphmau, what is-"

Speak of the devil, here he is.

"Vylad?"

Alex's POV

I needed to find Y/N because I needed to ask her a question. Of course she lives with me, but I wasn't going to go out shopping for dinner twice. She also didn't bring her phone with her, so I couldn't call her.

I knew she'd be over at Aphmau's because she said something about it earlier. I could call Aphmau, but exercise won't kill me. Heh, the one thing I pay attention to pays off. Who would've known?

That's when I run into Victor.

"Oh, hey Alex! I was just looking for you."

I try my best not to curse out loud. So instead, I let the profanities blow up in my mind. "Hey, Victor. You were looking for me?"

"Yeah, I was curious if you wanted to. . . I don't know. . . hang out sometime?"

"As in, as friends. . . ? Or a date?" Please say no. Please say no.

"A date. Why not? It sounds fun."

Damn it. . . I probably walked straight into that.

"Look, I'm sorry but I can't. I have to go find my friend and then go do a few things. I also have a boyfriend I love and care for very much."

"Oh. . ." He seems disappointed, and I hate seeing people sad. It makes me sad.

I also don't like being pitied, but that's a story for another time.

"I gotta go. . .I'll see you some time, Victor. Bye."

"Bye."

He starts to walk away, and I speed walk all the way to Aphmau's. I knock on the door and hear a 'come in.' I walk in and was about to ramble. "Hey guys, I just ran into-" I look up to see the guy I've missed more than anything. "Vylad!"