Chapter 1

"Andrewwww." I whine to my brother. "Please make the video with me?" Right now I am sitting in the game room begging my brother to make a TikTok with me.

"Nope. Not happening. Ask one of them." He said pointing to our other friends. Blake, Zach and Ryan are over playing video games.

"Blake." I draw out his name and bat my eyelashes at him.

"What do you want Liv?" He groans.

"Will you make a TikTok with me?" I ask with a sweet smile on my face.

"Why not?" He says with a shrug. I start clapping and jump up.

"I swear your 10 years old sometimes." Drew says with a smirk in his voice. I flip him off.

"Fuck you dumbass." I say and he chuckles.

"Have fun Blake." Drew chuckled at him. I pulled Blake upstairs and showed him the TikTok. He practiced a couple times and picked it up pretty quickly. It was a new dance trend that had to have two people do it.

"How many followers do you have?" He asked.

"I think like 28k?" He nodded and I started to record. We finished out the dance and I posted it. "Thank you." I smile.

"Yep." He says and starts to go back downstairs. I run and jump on his back for a piggyback ride. He stumbles but catches his balance. "Jesus Liv. Your heavy." He chuckles.

"Did you just call me fat, dumbass?" I ask and put my hand to my heart.

"Your anything but fat and who are you calling a dumbass?" I scoff and pat his shoulder.

"You know it's true." I say with a laugh. He takes me over to the couch and drops me. I wasn't expecting it and end up on the floor. They all break out laughing. "Wow thanks." I say sarcastically and flip them all off.

"Your welcome." He grins.

"Fuck off." I grunt which causes him to laugh more. My stomach growls and it reminds me that I haven't ate. In fact, none of us have. "I want food. Will someone drive me to McDonald's?"

"Ryan and I have to leave soon so we can't." Zach says.

"Blake can." Drew says not even bothering to look up from his phone.

"Blake?" I ask. He normally never says no to food.

"Yeah. Let's go." He sighs and turns his phone off. He's the one that I can always convince with a small pout.

"I want a Big Mac with fries." Drew said. Blake grabbed his keys and we walked out to his truck. He has a lifted 1997 f-250. It was an older truck but a nice one.

Being my short self it was extremely hard to climb up into

Being my short self it was extremely hard to climb up into. "Need some help liv?" Blake asks with a chuckle.

"I got it." I groan and pull myself up. I plop into his seat and he laughs. I roll my eyes and flip him off.