Chapter 28- Epilogue 1

Two Years Later
Emory- 2 1/2
Colton-3
Blake-21
Liv-20

It's finally our day to say 'I Do'. I have been dreaming of this day since I was a little girl. The last year I have spent planning our wedding out to be perfect. I have did everything with the help of Blake. I planned and ordered everything for our special day.

The past few years have been rough, I'm not going to lie, but we've made it through and are stronger than ever. Blake has stayed by mine and Emorys side through everything. We just finished our 2nd year of college.

Emory has grew and gained weight good over the last year. She's now up to normal weight. She also learned how to walk and talk. It's sad seeing our little baby grow up but she's still her cuddly self and she hasn't went through terrible 2s yet.

Colton on the other hand had a rough two years of the terrible 2s. He wouldn't listen to Mike and Sara but when he stayed with us he was perfect. We watched him in the evenings when Sara had classes and Mike worked. Colton has became like a second kid to us as Emory is to Sara and Mike.

Drew and Lily are still together and doing better than ever. They are head over hills in love with each other. Over the past few years, we only see Zach on occasion. Ryan moved to Australia so we haven't seen him since the Christmas of our freshman year.

Today though, everyone is here. My parents, Blake's uncle, Ryan, Zach, Luke, Drew, Lily, Sara, Mike, and of course Colton and Emory. Drew and Mike are Blake's best men while Lily and Sara are my bridesmaids. We wasn't sure if Luke, Zach or Ryan would make it so we picked the ones that are closest to us. Colton is our ring bearer and Emory is our flower girl.

The wedding is at a local building that they rent out for weddings. We decorated it with white chairs and flowers with some light pinks. The whole place turned out beautifully.

"Hurry up with the makeup. We have 15 minutes until it starts!" Sara shouted. Right now I was getting my hair and makeup done. I was already slipped into my dress. My two bridesmaids were also in their dresses and their hair and makeup was finished.