Chapter 19 (part 2)

"Sally?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Sorry for stopping by." She said and stared at the ground.

"Why are you here?" I ask her. She's always been a bitch to me since I got with Blake.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry. I didn't have any right to call you fat and be a bitch to you. I didn't know about the baby. I was just mad at myself and I'm sorry." She said and she sounded genuine.

"It's alright." I tell her.

"I know I've been a bitch to you lately. I was just so jealous of you, you have the perfect life. When I noticed that you had gained weight I thought that little miss perfect wasn't perfect anymore. I didn't know you were pregnant. I know I still shouldn't have said that even if you wasn't pregnant but I just wanted to say sorry and I get what your going through."

"You get what I'm going through?" I ask her since I'm now confused.

"I got pregnant at 14. I didn't want to have sex but I felt pressured into it and I got pregnant. The boy left me and I was scared. I got an abortion and have hated myself since. That's why I'm like this now." She said and I gave her a hug before I knew what I was doing.

"Sally?" I heard Blake behind me. I pulled back and stood by his side. "Why are you here?" He asked her.

"I came to apologize to Olivia. I'll be leaving now." She said and turned away to leave. I looked up at Blake who had a questioning look on his face. I just shrugged and buried my face in his shirt. I felt Blake stiffen so I pulled back. He was staring out the door. I looked out to see a guy walking up into the porch.

"Dave?" Blake said in shock. The guy nodded and stepped up to the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I just heard about my brother. I'm so sorry Blake. I would have came sooner to check on you. How are you doing? Are you living here?" This must be Blake's dads brother.

"I'm doing good and yes I'm living here." Blake says. Dave nodded and looked at Blake's shirt. You could see a look of surprise go across his face. He then looked at my stomach.

"I guess a congratulations is in order?" He asks and I laugh lightly. "How far along?" He asked.

"She's 20 weeks today. We just finished with the baby shower." Blake tells him. "Do you want to come in? We can go talk in the family room. Liv needs to sit down."

"That'd be great." Dave said and followed downstairs to the family room. We sat on the couch while he sat in the armchair. "Was it planned?" He asked us.

"No but we are happy. This is probably our only chance to get pregnant." Blake answered. I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Your mom was the same way. She didn't think she'd be able to have you." Dave told Blake.

"I didn't know that." Blake said with a frown.

"I didn't figure that you did." Dave said. "What are you guys having?"

"It's a girl." I say with a smile.

"Oh gosh, she will have Blake wrapped around her finger." Dave laughed.

"I said the same thing." I tell him with a chuckle.

"I need to get home but if you need anything Blake, call me. I'll try and come around more." Dave said and then he left. We walked back to the living room and seen that everyone had left except my parents, Drew and Lily.

My dad came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm proud of you kiddo. You're going to make a good mom." He made me start crying by telling me that.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked and pulled me into his chest.