Chapter 13

I wake up with Blake's arms wrapped around me. I'm on his chest and he has me tightly against him. I look over to the clock. 10:25am. Today is Blake's birthday and I'm feeling way better. I go back to school next week and my doctor has cleared me to do everyday things.

I start kissing all over Blake's face and then I move to his bare chest. He groans and I look at him. He has a smile playing on his lips. I leaned up and kissed his perfect lips and stayed there for a little bit before pulling back. "Happy birthday Blake!" I say to him with a grin.

"Best birthday ever." He grins at me and kisses me again. "What are we doing today?"

"Well first off my dad made us a big breakfast. We are going to go riding and then when we get back Drew is going to Lily's and dad will be somewhere so we have the house to ourselves. I'm going to make you a nice dinner and we can spend time alone." That was most of the plan but there was more. The doctor cleared me to have sex as long as I was careful. I went to Victoria secret and found some white lingerie that I thought he'd love. After dinner I had planned to model it for him and see where it ends up. And then we will relax in a nice bath.

"You've went all out." He says with a grin.

"Yep so get your ass up and let's go downstairs." I tell him and pull him with me. I forgot he was still just in his boxers. We got downstairs and sat down with Dad and Drew.

"I don't know how I feel about you running around in boxers and sleeping in the same room as my daughter." My dad said in his strict voice to Blake. I wanted to laugh because my dad was never strict.

"Sorry Ben, she drug me down here before I had the chance to put shorts on." Blake laughed. Dad just shrugged it off and continued eating his food. Once we ate our breakfast Blake and I went back upstairs.

"So are you going to be riding with me since your wrist is still broke?" Blake asks me. We all have razors or four wheelers that we take out on the trails near our house. Usually I ride with Drew in our razor but he's taking Lily.

"I was hoping to." I grinned at him.

"Of course you can ride with me. I wouldn't want you to ride with anyone else." He said.

"Just don't kill me." I warned and he laughed.

"I'm a great driver." He defended and I rolled my eyes. I walked over to my closet and picked through my clothes. I grabbed a pair of jean shorts, a black nike sport bra and a Nike hat. I put on my muck boots and walked back into the room. Blake somehow got dressed and was back to sitting on my bed.

"How did I get lucky enough to have a smoking hot girlfriend?" He said and scanned my outfit

"How did I get lucky enough to have a smoking hot girlfriend?" He said and scanned my outfit. I looked at his outfit. He was wearing jeans and a shirt that the sides were cut out of. He also had on his boots.

"How did I get lucky enough to have a sexy boyfriend?" I asked him and he pulled me down onto his lap.

"So I'm sexy?" He asked with a wink.