Chapter 6

I feel a pillow hit me in the head and I groan. Strong arms are wrapped around me and I remember everything that happened last night. I'm dating Blake Connor. I could almost squeal at the thought. I look to see who threw the pillow and my eyes meet with Drew. Oh shit. I hope he really is okay with this.

"Why the fuck are you in her bed?" Drew asks Blake who also got hit with the pillow. He sits up and grabs my hand, interlacing our fingers together. He holds it up so drew can see. "Really?"

"Yep." Drew says with a grin.

"It took you long enough. How did this happen?" All my worries went away. I guess he really was trying to get us together.

"Well she was being annoying and I kind of said that I liked her and then I explained almost the whole past year to her and then we are dating now." He shrugged but smiled.

"You both better have your clothes on under there." Drew stayed and crossed his arms.

"Dude it was the first night and it's your sister your talking about. That's too soon." Blake defended.

"Wow Blake. Your already going soft." Drew smirked. Blake flipped him off and I laughed. "Okay but I got rules for you two. Don't look like your about to have sex in front of me. Always have your clothes on, I don't want to see that. And don't get pregnant." He said.

"Maybe I was wrong to want you two together. It's weird to think about my best friend and sister." He shuddered.

"Welp to late now dear brother." I smiled at him.

"Yeah yeah. I'm just going to go now." He said and backed out of the room. I chuckled and sprawled out on top of Blake. I accidentally kicked him down there and he tensed.

"Sorry." I murmured to him. He kissed my forehead and I smiled. I laid on top of him for a while before Drew came busting through me door.

"You guys are still sleeping?" He groans.

"Yes. What do you want?" Blake grunts.

"We are going swimming." Drew states.

"Who?" I ask.

"Us, Zach, Ryan and Lily." He states.

"Lily?" Blake asks him and he nods. "You finally grew the balls to ask her?"

"Shut up. It took you even longer to ask Liv." Drew glared at him. Am I missing something?

"Whose Lily and what did you ask her?"

"She goes to our school and he finally asked her out." Blake said and I squeal.

"My brother is finally dating a girl. I thought this day would never happen." He flips me off and I laugh.

"We are leaving in an hour." He states and walks back out. I go into my closet and find a bikini. I grab one of my fuller coverage ones. It's leopard print.