Chapter 5

Blake and I was the 4th out of 11 couples. We watched as the first 3 couples went and then it was our turn. The song 'Something Bout a Truck' started playing. We started our dance and swayed with the music. Blake was so easy to dance with. It was like we knew what each others next move would be.

At the end of the song Blake twisted me into his chest and we started laughing. It was so much fun. I looked at the room full of people and they were all screaming and cheering for us.

We sat at the booth and drank some water as we watched the other couples compete. The first round they would eliminate five couples. The second round we would all be dancing together and they will eliminate four couples. The third round will be with the remaining two couples and they will pick the winner.

It was now time for the judges to eliminate the first five. We all had to stand on the floor and if they called your name you were eliminated. I kept waiting to hear our names called but they never were. We were into the second round. I looked at Blake and smiled. He returned it and we got into position.

The song 'Boot Scootin Boogie' started playing and we immediately got into a rhythm with the song. We did stomping and turns. Blake would twirl me out and then pull me back in. The end of the song Blake picked me up and twirled around before we posed for the ending. The crowd cheered for all of the remaking couples. We all took places and waited for the judges to announce.

I knew we would be eliminated on this round. There was no way we beat all of them. The couples dancing were really good. "The two finalists are Harry and Dena Good dancing against Blake Connor and Olivia Hawk." I thought I was hearing things. We beat out all the other dancers and were now in the final round.

They chose the song 'Diamond in my Pocket'. As Blake spun me around I thought about how much I loved dancing. When I was younger my mom insisted I go to a dance class. I seen swing dancing at the mall once and decided that I wanted to go to that kind of class. Mom found one and I started going every week. I learned it good. I have no idea where Blake learned it but he had to have had a great teacher. He was so smooth.

The song came to an end and Blake again picked me up and spun around. He sat me down and pulled me in front of him. The judges were talking and he put his arms around shoulders and rested them around my neck. His head came down and rested on top of my head.

The judges turned around and smiled to us before grabbing the microphone. "This was a tough one. Each of these couples were great but one stood out more. They moved smoothly together and we could see how their brains matched each other's moves." They had to be talking about the married couple. It makes sense since they knew eachother a lot better than Blake and I did.

The judge came out with crowns. They advertised the bar. They also held the $100 check that the winner would receive. "The winner of this dancing competition is Blake Connor and Olivia Hawk!" They came over and put the crowns on our heads and handed us the check. We had to take a picture that they would put up on the wall.

"Woohoo my bitches won!" Zach came running over to us. I shoved him off and he stumbled.

"Zach your drunk." I tell him and he shakes his head.

"Not really. By the way I'm leaving and going with the girl I met. See you guys tomorrow." He said with a wave before he went back over to the girl.

"Good job guys." Drew said. He patted Blake on the back and did their bro shake thing. "I'm going to go home with a girl from my algebra class. Will you guys be fine at the house?"

"Sure bro. Have a great time and make sure to wear a condom. We don't need any mini yous running around." Blake said and they both laughed. Drew left and we went to find Ryan. We still had to drop him off at his house.