Chapter 2

I groan as I open my eyes. My head hurts like a bitch. "Sleeping ugly is awake." I hear my idiot of a brother say. I flip him off and groan again. Blake comes over and hands me some pills and a cup of water. I take them and set the cup on the table.

"I feel like shit." I groan.

"You look like it to." Drew remarks. I glare at him but I know he's right. "Blake told me what happened. If you want me to go beat his ass just say the word. I gladly will." That caused me to chuckle.

"No. I'm not a petty bitch that have guys fight her problems." That caused them both to laugh. I notice I'm still in the basement and wonder how bad I was last night. "Did I do anything stupid last night?"

"Well besides the falling on your ass and crying, no. I made you lay down on the couch and you passed out." He said and I groaned.

"I'm never drinking again." I mumble.

"How are you feeling?" Drew asked me.

"I'm honestly okay. I'm still pissed at Lee but I now know he's a dick. Tomorrow at school will be hard since I have class with him." I sigh thinking about where my seat is. I chose the seat right next to him.

"We will be with you. Plus I'm also in your class. You can sit at the desk near me." Blake offered and I nodded.

"No offense guys but I'm going to go take a long nap in my own bed." I said and walked upstairs. The rest of the day I stayed in my room. I slept, watched Jane the Virgin, and cried.

The next morning I woke up to Blake's annoying voice. "Livvvv. Livvvy. Wake up!" He said and pulled me off the bed. I groaned as I hit the floor.

"Asshole." I grumbled.

"Hurry up. We leave in 30 minutes." I groan again but get up anyways. I hate Monday's. I hate school in general. "Why were you crying?"

"Why do think, dumbass?"

"Wow someone's moody." He said. He pulled out his phone and tapped a bit. "Oh now I know why. Your on your period." He said and I gaped are him.

"Do you track my period?" I asked.

"I had to know what week you would be moody." He shrugged.

"How do you know?" How did he even know how to track a period.

"I downloaded an app." He shrugged.

"Your a dumbass and a giant creep." I said and he shrugged. I shoved him out the door and changed clothes. I wore an American eagle denim skirt and a black tub top.

"Ready?" I asked them

"Ready?" I asked them. They were by the door tapping on their phone. They both looked up and their eyes raked over my outfit.

"No." The said in unison. "You aren't wearing that. It shows a lot of skin." Drew said. I rolled my eyes at them.